Celebrate the season of love in Valhallentine’s 2022! Introducing new Vector and Yumiko Skins, the Lovestruck 2022 Podium, a new Title reward – Sweetheart Brawler, and many more limited-time items. Collect all the Valentine treats by following the candy hearts in Mallhalla!
The Galactic War continues in Battle Pass Season 5. Play General missions, as well as new Daily and Weekly missions to progress along the 85 tier track. All players are automatically granted access to the Battle Pass track and Weekly Missions with an option to purchase the Gold track for numerous extra rewards.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
It’s the season of love, so let’s take a moment to think of the ones we cherish most! Sure, there might be some accidental knockouts in 2v2 and Brawldown, but in the end, we remember this well said poem from our prior celebrations –
See the list below for all the Valhallentine treats:
- “The ultimate wingman.”
- “Her grace and beauty will be the last thing you see.”
Red Rose Kaya – “Her arrows never miss their target!”
- This curious forest sprite is ready to spread mischief with her Rosewood Spear and Everlasting Shot Bow.
Date Night Dusk – “This man of mystery is ready to break some hearts.”
- The eligible elven bachelor is going out on the town with his Crush Killer Spear and Love Sick Orb.
Cho-Kor-Late – “With a cherry on top!”
- He may look sweet as candy, but his Sucker Punch is a Jawbreaker
Red Romance Volkov – “He’d love to have you for dinner…”
- Fall into a Love Affair with this Heartthrob of a vampire.
Lovelaced Ada – “This sweet romance will leave
- She loves you… She loves you not… she definitely loves you not.
Secret Admirer Zariel – “Would you be my Valentine?”
- This divine warrior will tug on your Heartstrings with their Love’s Embrace
Heartbreaker Barraza – “Giving love a bad name.”
- He’ll take A Shot at Love and Axe You Out!
Suitor Lucien – “If looks could kill (and they do).”
- This Beautiful & Deadly beau is just handing out Heartaches
Heart of Hathor Mirage – “No better way to be
welcomed to the afterlife.”
- Beware this alluring undertaker, armed with the Tines of the Heart and Uraeus’ Fang.
Demon Bride Hattori – “They say marriage changes you.”
- Bonus: Horrific visage with Hattori’s expressions.
- The underworld hath no fury like a warrior woman scorned. Watch out for Falling Blossoms or you’ll get The Final Gift.
Eternal Love Brynn – “Fall in love with her forever,
and ever, and ever.”
- This Valkyrie may seem like a Heartbreaker, but she’s really a Heartseeker.
Classy Roland – “A rose in his teeth, eleven more in his chest hair.”
- Looks like chivalry is still very much alive, This irresistible Knight is armed with his trusty Love Letter Opener and Fancy Lance.
Date Night Nai – “She even likes the same bands you do.”
- Love Hurts with this punk rock queen. The Blackhearts are her Katars, not her band…
Lovestruck 2022 Podium
- “There’s plenty of fish in the sea.”
- New exclusive design for this year.
- Featuring animated fountains and marble dolphin statues!
- “Shot through the heart!”
- Exclusive Valhallentine Bow Weapon Skin.
- These colors are sure to be a KO with their pink, red, and white colors.
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold!
- “KO-ed in the name of love. Bonus: Displays your Legend’s face on each Cherub!”
- An exclusive KO for this romantic event.
Candy Hearts Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Aw you’re sweet! And kind of chalky.”
Chocolate Bear’dvar Avatar
- “Nothing says love like chocolate… and bears.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Valhallentine’s 2022 also features:
- New “Sweetheart Brawler” Title reward, unlockable by logging in during the Event.
- Valentine’s themed UI Takeover including main menu music.
- Bonus +250 Gold per login!
Orion Prime and Event Horizon Artemis are locked in their destined duel! The Galactic War Battle Pass season features 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions.
Battle Pass Missions for Week 4 have been unlocked! Get KOs by Dash-Jumping into aerial Light Attacks or win matches as different Legends that were used to win a 2021 BCX 2v2 Championship. Weekly Missions are available for all Brawlhalla players to earn Gems and unlock rewards. For the full list check out the “Missions” tab in the Battle Pass screen.
The Galactic War Battle Pass also features:
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- A purchasable Gold Track with additional exclusive rewards like a new Progression Podium.
- All players having access to all the Weekly Missions!
- Two new Maps for Free-for-All and 2v2 queues.
- A new Brawl of the Week called Ghosts Bubble Tag that features the new Map, Void Minor!
- A new exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- A new UI takeover featuring an animated splash art of Orion Prime and Event Horizon Artemis!
- New main menu, character select, and post-game theme music.
- For any completionist out there, a special Avatar awaits you if you complete all 85 tiers.
Players can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Galactic War Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out the patch notes and FAQ page.
Team up with 3 friends and defend the gates of the Great Hall against an army of demons! How many waves can you hold off? Do well enough and Gruagach might join the fight against you!
- Horde Game Mode
- 4 players
- Fight the waves of demons!
- Survive and defend as long as you can!
Don’t miss your chance to unlock the Alpine Bundle! This pack includes everything you need to scale the highest peaks, including:
- Kaya Legend Unlock
- Alpine Kaya Skin
- Arctic Edge Spear Weapon Skin
- The North Wind Bow Weapon Skin
- The Running Man Emote
This is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Azoth, Brynn, Reno, Mirage, Magyar, Lord Vraxx, Lin Fei, Thor, and Val.
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life as he comes into Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Reno – Four arms, compound eyes, fearlessness, and an added dose of genius make this Chitnoid Gunslinger the greatest bounty hunter this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt. He’ll take on any job with his trusty Blasters, and loyal Orb companion.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.