Some call him Santa, others call him Old Man Winter, we just call him Thatch. Check out the Secret Santa Thatch Skin, along with the new leader of the sleigh: Reindeer Games Gnash, and reaper of the slopes: White Out Nix. Just follow the snowflakes in Mallhalla to find those Skins and all the other Brawlhallidays themed items!
We’re also featuring “Stay Frosty” as Brawl of the Week. Get your Snowbrawl on at 150% damage, and face off against 3 other Legends in this 3 minute Free-For-All!
We’d love to hear what you think of our newest Test Features – Dodge Cooldowns and Easy Gravity Cancels. For more information, please visit brawlhalla.com/test-features.
For those in the pursuit of Glory, Ranked Season 23 starts in just two weeks, on January 12th!
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Jingle brawl, jingle brawl all the way! Celebrate the Brawlhalliday 2021 event with brand new seasonal items. Featuring all-new Skins for Gnash and Nix, a gingerbread village in the Winner Wonderland’21 Podium, and an abundance of limited-time items like the Winter Holiday Colors, Frostbite KO Effect, and so much more available by following the snowflakes in Mallhalla.
Reindeer Games Gnash
- “He never misses a delivery.”
- It’s a merry and brawling time as Reindeer Games Gnash sweeps the competition with his Santa’s Sleigh-er Hammer and his Regifted Spear.
White Out Nix
- “She makes death cookies for the other skiers.”
- Ready to cause an avalanche down the slopes, White Out Nix is preparing to tumble with her Snow Shooters and Ice Pick Scythe.
Festive Yeti Onyx
- “Oh what fun it is to blast your opponents far away, hey!”
Frost Guardian Ragnir
- “Slashing through a winter wonderland.”
- “Ready to lead the cavalry this holiday season.”
Santa Wu Shang
- “He’s making a list and KO-ing you twice!”
Future Spirit Artemis
- “The ghost of knockouts yet to come.”
- “Exterminator. No job too big, or small, or seven-headed. Open holidays and nighttime.”
- “Neither mouse nor king can stand against true bravery.”
- “Don’t put rocks in snowballs. Someone could get hurt.”
- “He’s got this in the bag.”
Holly Jolly Ember
- “Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Stock.”
Wreck the Halls Teros
- “Who’s the most famous now?”
Secret Santa Thatch
- “Yo ho ho ho!”
Winner Wonderland’21 Podium
- “Take the Jötunn Express to the Gingerbread village!”
- A jolly Podium with all new art and sound effects!
Winter Holiday Colors
- Show off festive spirit with these red, green, and white colors!
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold.
- “Hope you brought a coat.”
- Knockout your opponents with chilly flair.
- “Watch out for frostbite!”
- Exclusive to the seasonal event, this Katar Weapon Skin is the pointiest icicles you’ve ever seen!
Bomby the Snowman
- “And he waved goodbye, saying don’t you cry. Stand a safe distance away.”
- An exclusive animated Avatar!
- “Only Thor can catch this on his tongue.”
- Can be purchased with your hard-earned Gold!
The Brawlhallidays 2021 event also features:
- A free “Festive Brawler” Title by logging on to Brawlhalla during the event!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate.
- A chilly and fun Brawl of the Week – “Stay Frosty!”
- Snow spread across a few Maps in Brawlhalla.
- Holiday-themed UI Takeover! Follow the snowflakes in Mallhalla to find all the exclusive items.
Celebrate the holidays and get your Snowbrawl on at 150% damage! Face off against 3 other Legends in this 3 minute FFA. Score 1 point for hitting someone with a snowball, 3 points for getting a KO, and lose 1 point for being KO’d. Most points at the end wins!
- FFA Snowbrawl
- Unlimited Stocks
- 150% Damage
- 3 minutes
We recently added two new test features to the experimental queue: Dodge Cooldown & Easy Gravity Cancel.
- In Test Features, ground and aerial dodges now have an identical fixed cooldown.
- This duration is slightly shorter than the current maximum aerial dodge cooldown.
- This provides a more consistent window between dodges and allows for more reliable string routes when attacking an opponent after they dodge.
- The new cooldown duration also means that players will have access to the Gravity Cancel mechanic at a slightly faster rate.
Easy Gravity Cancel:
- The window for initiating a Gravity Cancel from a directional dodge has been decreased from 5 frames to 3 frames.
- We are testing this value in an effort to reduce unintended instances of Directional Gravity Cancels.
- Whether you are a player who often Gravity Cancels when you want a Recovery attack, or if you are a player that has a difficult time performing Gravity Cancels with this new value, give us your feedback!
Share your feedback on our Twitter and Discord. More information can be found at brawlhalla.com/test-features.
Be one with your inner prowess with the Enlightened Bundle free with Prime Gaming! Unlock these premium rewards:
- Wu Shang Legend Unlock
- Wu Shang Kong Skin
- Fu Fists Weapon Skin
- Onisan Sidekick
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Val, Diana, Dusk, Orion, Magyar, Barraza, Artemis, Lin Fei, and Ember.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb, carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.