The hottest seasonal event has arrived in Valhalla with exclusive, limited-time cosmetic items! Celebrate with new Skins, Hotshot Vector and Island Azoth, a new Heatwave 2020 Podium, seven other exclusive summer Skins, a Hot Lava KO Effect, and so much more.
Last week, the new Ranked Season 17 started and included new Ranked Rewards! The Trophy Emote and Jewel Nameplate, available in Skyforged and Goldforged versions, are the latest additions and can be found in Mallhalla. Jaeyun, the newest Legend, brought the newest Weapon, the Greatsword, to the Grand Tournament as well! Jaeyun is the 50th new Legend and has joined the roster permanently.
For a limited time in Mallhalla, players can find the Solidarity Emote for Campaign Zero in part of the Black Lives Matter Movement. Lastly, we’re featuring a Heatwave exclusive Brawl of the Week – 3v3 Beachbrawl, changed items on sale, and updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation.
Grab your sandals, beach chair, Spike Balls, and join the fun! Surf’s up as we celebrate the hottest time around with new Skins for Vector and Azoth, a new Podium, and bringing other summer goodies into Mallhalla for a limited time.
See the list below for all the Heatwave items:
- Hotshot Vector – “The Maverick has arrived.”
- Island Azoth – “This summer is sure to sizzle to your bones.”
- Thor by the Shore – “Don’t forget the sun screen!”
- Brawl Dad Isaiah – “Grillin’ in the name of…”
- Water Wars Cross – “No lifeguard on duty.”
- Pool Party Diana – “Ever seen a vampire at the pool? Didn’t think so.”
- Wipeout Nix – “Sharks aren’t the most dangerous thing in the water anymore.”
- Dog Days Mordex – “Every dog has its day…At the beach!”
- Atlantean Orion – “Fierce protector of deep sea mysteries.”
Heatwave 2020 Podium
- “Celebrate the Summer Heatwave in the newest tiki tower style!”
- An animated Podium with new colors, sound fx, and tiki design!
- Feel the summer fun with these bright blue, orange, and yellow colors.
- Available for every Legend with hard-earned Gold!
Hot Lava KO
- “Melt your opponents with this hot KO!”
- An exclusive KO Effect for this event.
Endless Heat Wave Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Catch a wave and cruise through the heat!”
Ice Kor-eam Avatar
- “You were expecting Rocky Road?”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Heatwave will also feature:
- Water balloons that replace snowballs!
- +250 bonus Gold per login!
- A summer fun UI Takeover.
- A Heatwave themed Brawl of the Week called 3v3 Beachbrawl.
This weekend is the Low Tier City Midseason 2v2 Tournament! Viewers may participate in the Esports Viewership Rewards by watching the tournament live this weekend, July 25th and 26th.
- Watch the Low Tier City Midseason 2v2 Championship live July 25th and 26th at twitch.tv/brawlhalla.
- To find more information about the Esports Viewership Rewards and what free prizes can be earned, check out brawlhalla.com/rewards.
- Jaeyun – “The Sellsword”
- Weapons: Greatsword, Sword
- Stats: 6 Strength, 5 Dexterity, 5 Defense, 6 Speed
- “As a soldier of fortune he won treasure beyond counting – at least he never counted it himself before he gambled it away.”
Jaeyun enters with 3 new Skins:
- Hanbok Jaeyun – “Nothing traditional here.”
- Gilded Glory Jaeyun – “For glory and riches…or maybe just riches.”
- Death Jester Jaeyun – “Laugh ‘till it hurts.”
- The Greatsword is a new Weapon brought into the Grand Tournament by Jaeyun!
- He earned this huge magic sword on a job protecting the king from the shadow ninja, Jiro.
- The Greatsword introduces a new mechanic to Brawlhalla. During grounded light attacks, a player may enter into a Bridge stance, followed by a Closer stance to create various opportunities to combo an opponent.
- Jaeyun is the first Legend wielding the Greatsword but not the last! More Legends using the Greatsword will be released in the future.
We have added new daily missions and achievements with the release of the Greatsword!
- New daily missions are available, including earning KOs or wins with the Greatsword.
- New achievements can be found on all platforms!
- These include reaching Wave 26 in the Horde game mode, reaching level 5 with 50 Legends, and much more.
With Ranked Season 17 around the corner, we’ve added a few new Ranked rewards in Mallhalla. Players may find these new rewards by clicking on the “Ranked” tab. This is only the beginning of enhancing the Ranked experience.
Skyforged and Goldforged Trophy Emotes
- The newest rewards! Show your might with these new Emotes now available for purchase with Glory in Mallhalla.
- The Goldforged Trophy Emote requires owning the Skyforged Trophy Emote.
Skyforged and Goldforged Jewel Nameplates
- For the first time, players may purchase with Glory exclusive Ranked nameplates!
- The Goldforged Jewel Nameplate requires owning the Skyforged Jewel Nameplate.
Skyforged and Goldforged Greatsword Weapon Skins
- With the addition of the Greatsword comes two new Weapon Skins purchasable with Glory!
- The Goldforged Greatsword requires owning the Skyforged Greatsword.
For a limited time, we are introducing the Solidarity Emote for Charity. All proceeds from this Emote will be donated to Campaign Zero. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Time for a Beachbrawl party! What better way to beat the heat than throwing water balloons at beach balls to score goals in a 3v3 Summer throw down? Get 1 point for each beach ball you get past the opposing team’s goal. Most points at the end of 2 minutes wins!
- Queue alone or with a friend.
- 2 minutes
- Most points at the end wins!
Discover the new Ranked Rewards!
- Skyforged and Goldforged Greatsword
- Skyforged and Goldforged Trophy Emotes
- Skyforged and Goldforged Jewel Nameplates
- Limited time Emote for charity! All proceeds will go to Campaign Zero.
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
Find the new Sales items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Bödvar, Ada, Fait, Azoth, Orion, Asuri, Zariel, and Onyx.
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life as he comes into Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.