Ring in 2023 by hitting the slopes. Whether you’re a skier like Nix or a snowboarder like Jaeyun, you’ll find that the powder is awesome this time of year! This is the last week of Brawlhallidays festivities, so celebrate today and find Snowdrift Jaeyun, White Out Nix, the Winner Wonderland 2022 Podium & so more by following the snowflakes in Mallhalla!
After the slopes, get your Snowbrawl on with Stay Frosty featured as Brawl of the Week & the new Free Legend Rotation features some of Brawlhalla’s foremost cyborgs and androids like Ada, Val, Vector & more!
Jingle brawl all the way! Celebrate the season with brand new Skins for Caspian & Jaeyun, the first ever Brawlhallidays Emote, a toyland inspired Winner Wonderland Podium, an abundance of limited-time items like the Winter Holiday Colors, Frostbite KO Effect, and so much more available by following the snowflakes in Mallhalla.
Diamond Jack Caspian
- “He stole August 32nd so winter would come sooner.”
- Caspian’s ready to cause chaos in the snow-covered streets with his Frosty Revenge Gauntlets and “Saint Nicks” Katars.
- “The polar bears and the powder are awesome this time of year”.
- Jaeyun shreds down the mountain with his Great Board and Ice Slicer Sword.
- The eyes on Jaeyun’s cap change color during lock-in & certain attacks.
Reindeer Games Gnash
- “He never misses a delivery.”
- It’s a merry and brawling time as Reindeer Games Gnash sweeps the competition with his Santa’s Sleigh-er Hammer and his Regifted Spear.
White Out Nix
- “She makes death cookies for the other skiers.”
- Ready to cause an avalanche down the slopes, White Out Nix is preparing to tumble with her Snow Shooters and Ice Pick Scythe.
Festive Yeti Onyx
- “Oh what fun it is to blast your opponents far away, hey!”
Frost Guardian Ragnir
- “Slashing through a winter wonderland.”
- “Ready to lead the cavalry this holiday season.”
Santa Wu Shang
- “He’s making a list and KO-ing you twice!”
Future Spirit Artemis
- “The ghost of knockouts yet to come.”
- “Exterminator. No job too big, or small, or seven-headed. Open holidays and nighttime.”
- “Neither mouse nor king can stand against true bravery.”
- “Don’t put rocks in snowballs. Someone could get hurt.”
- “He’s got this in the bag.”
Holly Jolly Ember
- “Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Stock.”
Wreck the Halls Teros
- “Who’s the most famous now?”
Secret Santa Thatch
- “Yo ho ho ho!”
Winner Wonderland’22 Podium
- “Ember’s been in the workshop making toys for everyone!”
- A festive Podium with all new art and sound effects exclusive to this year’s event!
Winter Holiday Colors
- Show off festive spirit with these red, green, and white colors!
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold.
- “Hope you brought a coat.”
- Knockout your opponents with chilly flair.
- “Watch out for frostbite!”
- Exclusive to the seasonal event, this Katar Weapon Skin is the pointiest icicles you’ve ever seen!
Bomby the Snowman
- “And he waved goodbye, saying don’t you cry. Stand a safe distance away.”
- An exclusive animated Avatar!
- “Only Thor can catch this on his tongue.”
- Can be purchased with your hard-earned Gold!
The Brawlhallidays 2022 event also features:
- A free “Holly Jolly Brawler” Title by logging on to Brawlhalla during the event!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate.
- Snow spread across a few Maps in Brawlhalla.
- Holiday-themed UI Takeover! Follow the snowflakes in Mallhalla to find all the exclusive items.
- Tezca – “The Luchador”
- Weapons: Gauntlets, Battle Boots
- Stats: 7 Strength, 5 Dexterity, 5 Defense, 5 Speed
- “In a night of waking dreams, Tezca learned of his true family history, of the ancient Jaguar Kingdom, of his destiny, and of The Jaguar Mask. He returned with a new identity and a new purpose…”
- “He saved the world at least twice. Once, when he thwarted his beloved luchador sister Chel, who learned of their divine bloodline, but used her newfound powers to try to restore the Jaguar Kingdom, at terrible cost.”
Tezca launched with 3 new Skins:
- Talk of the Town Tezca – “¿Te faltan pantalones?”
- Ocēlōtl Tezca – “Champion of our Lord, the Night, the Wind, the Conjuror.”
- Chel – “A dangerous & unpredictable rival.”
- Chel features custom lock-in animations, a unique roster portrait, and announcer VO!
- Battle Boots are the latest Weapon to emerge from Ulgrim’s legendary forge. They’re entering the Grand Tournament worn by Tezca, which he’s dubbed his Patadas Voladoras!
- Battle Boots are a high mobility Weapon for stringing together multiple attacks.
- All directional light attacks have Active Input variations to control your Legend’s position after striking your opponent.
- Tezca is the first Legend to use Battle Boots in Valhalla but not the last! Just like every Weapon, more Legends equipped with Battle Boots will be released in the future.
Celebrate the holidays and get your team Snowbrawl on at 150% damage! Grab a partner and face off against another team in this 3 minute 2v2. Score 1 point for hitting someone with a snowball, 3 points for getting a KO, and lose 1 point for being KO’d. Most points at the end wins!
- 2v2 Snowbrawl
- 150% damage
- 3 minutes
- Most points at the end wins!
Step away from any nearby chandeliers, because the Phantom Bundle has risen from underneath the theatre. We’ve kept Box 5 empty to make room for this brand new offer including:
- Phantom of the Armor Magyar Skin (+ 2 Weapon Skins)
- Magyar Legend Unlock
- Darkheart Claymore Greatsword Weapon Skin
- The Spectral Guardian Avatar
- Magdoodle Avatar
This promotion is free to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Bödvar, Kor, Orion, Mako, Xull, Fait, Ada, Val, & Vector.
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!