Come on, grab your friends (again), because for the first time ever, Jake is featured on the free-to-play Legend Rotation!
This week, the coolest dog in Ooo joins the ranks of our usual rotating cast of Legends to celebrate the ongoing release of the new Adventure Time: Distant Lands series.
Don’t miss your chance to join in on the Brawlhalla Five Year Anniversary festivities! This week is your last chance for the exclusive items, bonus Gold at login, and more.
The Synthwave vibes are driving off into the sunset as we approach the last week of Battle Pass Season 2. With 85 tiers of exclusive rewards, grab a Legend and finish off strong!
Lastly, don’t forget to give us your feedback on the new visual effect Test Features over on Twitter and Discord.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Mathematical! To celebrate Adventure Time: Distant Lands – Obsidian, Jake the Dog is making his debut as the first Epic Crossover to join the free-to-play Legend Rotation.
Jake Epic Crossover – “A cool dog with stretchy powers!”
- When Jake uses his stretchy powers, they color swap with him! Also he turns into a car.
- Weapons: Jake Fists & Makin’ Bacon Pancakes
- Mirrors the abilities of Kor.
All other Adventure Time themed items, including Finn and Princess Bubblegum Epic Crossovers and the Rainicorn Rumble KO Effect are available for purchase in the “Crossovers” section of Mallhalla.
Last call to join the party and celebrate Brawlhalla’s Five Year Anniversary! This all-new event features exclusive cosmetic items like a new Skin for Bödvar, Themed Colors, and much more! Players will earn a free “Reveler” Title for logging in any time during the Event!
See the list below for all the exclusive treats:
- “I can bear-ly contain my excitement.”
- Adorned with his Hammer Decorum and Gilded Glory, Bödvar is ready to celebrate in his new attire!
- Dress to impress with these white, black, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend!
- “Cassidy baked this in her spare time.”
- Party with your opponents with some cake!
- “I can see my reflection!”
- Featuring animations and sound effects, dazzle your opponents on this lavish Podium.
The Anniversary event also includes:
- A free “Reveler” Title for logging in any time during the Event!
- New main menu, character select, and victory theme music.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this event.
- A new Anniversary UI Takeover! Follow the top hats in Mallhalla to find all the goodies.
We’ve introduced an exciting new feature – Titles!
Titles are rewards that players can earn by making unique achievements, like becoming a BCX ‘20 LCQ finalist, or reaching certain milestones like the anniversary of the creation of a player’s Brawlhalla account.
- Titles can be seen above a player’s name within the in-game lobby.
- Players will earn a free “Reveler” Title for logging in any time during the Anniversary Event.
- With this update, players will receive an upgrading Title each year on their Brawlhalla account’s anniversary.
- And we’ll be continuing to slowly add more! If you have any Title suggestions, let us know via Twitter and Discord.
In the past few weeks, we’ve been introducing new visual effect Test Features! We are testing new effects for Smoke Trails, last aerial Jump cloud, out of Recovery options, Dodge, Wall Touch cloud, and Gravity Cancel. These options are available to try out in the Experimental queue and in Custom Lobbies with Test Features enabled.
- New Smoke Trails that are relative to the Legend’s velocity. This Test Feature effect does not cover up Weapon Throws.
- Updated Jump cloud effects for the player’s last air Jump.
- Brand new effect for when a player is completely out of recovering options.
- Visual updates to Dodge, Wall Touch cloud, and Gravity Cancel effects.
- These visual effect Test Features are a continuing effort to improve the art and competitive clarity of Brawlhalla!
Please tell us your experience with these Test Features on Twitter and Discord, and check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
Season 2 features 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions. This season is only available for one more week, so play now!
- A new feature that allows players to select which level of the Progression Skin and Podium to equip.
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions throughout the season.
- New Synthwave Kung Foot Map.
- New Free-for-All map called Sun Drive City.
Grab your favorite Legend and start brawling! For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
- Follow the fancy top hats to locate all the Anniversary items!
- Reduced Gold cost for multiple Legends.
- New Doodle Avatars for Thor, Petra, Vector, Volkov, Onyx, Jaeyun, and Mako.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org
Ghost Brawl is back! Quickly go invisible when you don’t use any powers in this tense game mode. If you stay invisible too long or use any power (including dodge), then you’ll be visible once more! (Pro Tip: dust clouds from jumps and dashes are still visible even when an opponent is not.)
- 3 Stocks
- 200% Damage
- 8 Minute Timer
Jake the Dog is making Brawlhalla history as the first ever Epic Crossover featured as part of the free-to-play Legend Rotation. This week’s rotation includes: Jake, Mordex, Sir Roland, Barraza, Thatch, Lin Fei, Mako, Mirage, and Brynn.
- Jake – A cool dog with stretchy powers, Jake the Dog from Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time has traveled from Ooo to Valhalla, and he’s ready to brawl!
- Mordex – Wielding Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!
- Sir Roland – No one in Valhalla feels a greater thirst for victory in the tournament than Sir Roland, as he strikes down his opponents with Rocket Lance and Sword.
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of the Barbados as he uses Sword and Blasters.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.