Last week we released an update packed with new Store items! We added Skins for Sidra and Cassidy, the “Dumbbell Curls” Emote, new Weapon Skins, and more. We also updated the Smoke Trails visual effect in Test Features.
This week, we’re featuring Kung Foot as Brawl of the Week, and we’ve updated the free-to-play Legend rotation & sale items. Be sure to check the in-game timer to see when the next chest will rotate.
Sky Pirate Sidra
- “Ready to set the sky ablaze!”
- This steampunk skyfarer blasts her opponent away with her Revolver Cannon and Pressure Slicer.
- “The world is a binary dreamscape.”
- Arming herself with her Firewalls and H4MM3R Time, this cyber sheriff has the ultimate defense!
- “Don’t forget to work out the other arm.”
- Feel the burn with this new Emote with sound effects.
Fu Lion Charm
- “Eternal protection from the heavens.”
- A new Orb Weapon Skin for the Jade Dragon Weapon Set.
- “Summons the might of a thousand dragons.”
- This Greatsword Weapon Skin also joins the Jade Dragon Weapon Set.
- “Surging with slashes filled with nightmares.”
- A new Greatsword Weapon Skin for the Darkheart Weapon Set.
New Country Flags
High five your partner and get ready to compete Rayman style! In Kung Foot anything goes as you kick, bash, and slash the ball through the opposing team’s goal in this 2v2 newcomer to the Brawlhalla sports scene. First team to score 5 goals wins!
- 5 goals
- 100% Damage
- 5 Minute Timer
New items added with Patch 5.03.
- Sky Pirate Sidra
- Bitpunk Cassidy
- Dumbbell Curls Emote
- New Weapon Skins!
- New Country Flag Avatars!
The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available.
- To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
Check out the new Sales items!
Last week, we updated the Smoke Trails visual effect Test Features based on community feedback. The time the Smoke Trails effect appears on screen has been shortened in order to reduce their visual footprint during battle.
Test Features are available to try out in the Experimental queue and in Custom Lobbies with Test Features enabled.
Please let us know your experience with these Test Features on Twitter and Discord! Check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Cross, Bödvar, Scarlet, Jaeyun, Mako, Azoth, Nix, Vector, and Mirage.
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Hammer to take into battle.
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life as he comes into Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.