Fight in Rayman style! Pair up and get ready to compete in the fastest paced sport this side of Valhalla. First team to 5 goals wins!
Ranked Season 21 is in full swing! Play 3v3 Brawlball in the Seasonal Ranked Queue to earn Glory and exclusive Title rewards. To learn more about Ranked Season 21, check out our rundown of the Rewards and ELO reset here.
It’s all been leading to this! Don’t miss the epic conclusion to ProSeries 2021 this Saturday, July 31st.
Battle Pass Season 4 is arriving soon, to stay up to date with all the latest details on brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
High five your partner and get ready to compete Rayman style! In Kung Foot anything goes as you kick, bash, and slash the ball through the opposing team’s goal in this 2v2 Brawlhalla sports staple. First team to score 5 goals wins!
- 5 goals
- 100% Damage
- 5 Minute Timer
It’s all been leading to this. Don’t miss the epic final day of ProSeries 2021! Cheer for your favorite finalists as they compete for a total prize pool of $50,000.
Catch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Saturday, July 31st, 2021
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, players can earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards. Viewership Rewards for the Pro Series include:
- Solar Flares Blasters
- Searing Sphere Orb
- Apollo’s Fury Katars
- Flaming Oath Axe
- Esports Colors
- Esports Colors v.2
- Onisan Sidekick
- Avatar Cape Emote
For more information on our 2021 Pro Series, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available.
- To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Ada, Volkov, Sentinel, Koji, Val, Petra, Vector, Isaiah, and Mako.
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia has unexpectedly found Valhalla and has brought his Scythe and Axe to battle.
- Sentinel – The first and greatest costumed superhero in America has come to Asgard, finding those who need protecting and vanquishing injustice with his Katars and Hammer.
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.