The candy is slowly running out in Valhalla, so enjoy the Valhallentine’s Event before it’s gone! The Valhallentine’s Event features new Skins for Volkov and Kor, a new Lovestruck 2020 Podium, nine other exclusive Valentine-themed Skins, Lovestruck Colors, and many more limited-time items that can be found in Mallhalla.
In addition, we changed the Brawl of the Week to Ghost in the Terminus, updated the free-to-play Legends Rotation, and changed items on sale.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Discord, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, and Facebook!
It’s the season of love, so let’s take a moment to think of the ones we cherish most! Sure, there might be some accidental knockouts in 2v2 and Brawldown, but in the end, we remember this well said poem from our prior celebrations –
See the list below for all the Valhallentine treats:
- Red Romance Volkov – “He’d love to have you for dinner…”
- Cho-Kor-Late – “With a cherry on top!”
- Secret Admirer Zariel – “Would you be my Valentine?”
- Lovelaced Ada – “This sweet romance will leave you hurting.”
- Heartbreaker Barraza – “Giving love a bad name.”
- Suitor Lucien – “If looks could kill (and they do).”
- Heart of Hathor Mirage – “No better way to be welcomed to the afterlife.”
- Demon Bride Hattori – “They say marriage changes you. Bonus: Horrific visage with Hattori’s expressions.”
- Eternal Love Brynn – “Fall in love with her forever, and ever, and ever.”
- Classy Roland – “A rose in his teeth, eleven more in his chest hair.”
- Date Night Nai – “She even likes the same bands you do.”
- Lovestruck 2020 Podium – “A mythical creature indeed!’”
- New exclusive design for this year.
- Featuring an animated marble Pegasus statue!
- Cupid’s Bow
- “Shot through the heart!”
- Exclusive Valhallentine Bow Weapon Skin.
- Lovestruck Colors
- These colors are sure to be a KO with their pink, red, and white colors.
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold!
- XO KO
- “KO-ed in the name of love. Bonus: Displays your Legend’s face on each Cherub!”
- An exclusive KO for this romantic event.
- Candy Hearts Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Aw you’re sweet! And kind of chalky.”
- Chocolate Bear’dvar Avatar
- “Nothing says love like chocolate… and bears.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Valhallentine’s will also feature a UI Takeover and +250 Gold per login!
Phase in and out of visibility as you fight for your escape from Loki’s prison! Queue up against 2 other Players in a 3 minute FFA game with 300% damage. Score 2 points for KO-ing an enemy, lose 1 point for being KO’d. All while you and your opponents go invisible when not using powers!
- 3 Player FFA
- 3 minutes
- 300% Damage
- Most points at the end wins!
- Find all the Valhallentine items by following the candy hearts in Mallhalla.
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Cross, Ada, Xull, Kaya, Thor, Mordex, Scarlet, and Asuri.
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Mordex – Wielding Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Grappling Hammer to take into battle.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!