The Legendary battles continue! The heroes from DreamWorks Kung Fu Panda have made a second home in Valhalla. But even as this heroic journey enters its final week, the Jade Palace’s finest warriors will still be available in Mallhalla after the event!
We’ve updated free-to-play Legend rotation, and Bubble Tag is featured as Brawl of the Week! For those in the pursuit for Glory, Ranked Season 20 begins April 21st.
We’re still blown away by the support and dedication of this amazing community. Don’t forget to claim your free Avatar to celebrate over 1 million Twitch followers! All you have to do is log in to Brawlhalla. Once again, on behalf of everyone at BMG, thank you!
From the Jade Palace to Valhalla, these Legends of Awesomeness have come to brawl in this new thrilling Kung Fu event! Po, Tigress, and Tai Lung are new Epic Crossovers that feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
In Brawlhalla, Po, Tigress, and Tai Lung mirror the abilities of Wu Shang, Asuri, and Mordex, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends.
Po Epic Crossover – “There is no secret ingredient. It’s just you.”
- An ultimate lover of Kung Fu, this chosen Dragon Warrior is ready to fight and protect with Crane and Mantis by his side.
Tigress Epic Crossover – “The hardcore do understand, but I can’t watch my friend be killed.”
- This loyal and powerful warrior is ready to strike with the help of Monkey and Viper!
Tai Lung Epic Crossover – “Finally! A worthy opponent. Our battle will be LEGENDARY!”
- Breaking free of his chains, Tai Lung with his Chi Stopper and Chorh-Gom Cuffs is eager to battle the mightiest warriors in Valhalla.
- “There is now a Level Zero.”
- Help your opponents find inner peace with this new KO Effect!
The Kung Fu Panda Crossover event also includes:
- A new Kung Fu Panda themed Game Mode and Brawl of the Week – Showdown!
- A new Ranked Map called Spirit Realm, featuring new level music.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A new Kung Fu Panda themed UI Takeover with new main menu, character select, and victory theme music!
As documented in this amazing clip, we recently passed 1 million followers on Twitch! Whether you just joined us, have been here since the beginning, or however you found your way to Brawlhalla, we can’t thank you all enough for your continued support.
As a token of our gratitude, we’re giving out a commemorative “1 Million Followers” Avatar as a login bonus! It’s available starting today and you’ll be able to claim it by logging in any time during the next two weeks.
You don’t have to be following us on Twitch to get this new Avatar. All you have to do is log into Brawlhalla to claim it. Again, on behalf of everyone here at Blue Mammoth Games: thank you for making the Brawlhalla community the best!
If you have yet to join us, you can follow Brawlhalla on Twitch here.
Battle like the Crystal Gems! Strike your opponents to capture them in Gem Bubbles. Bubbled players can’t attack and have limited movement, but you can save the day by tagging your teammates to free them. Capture the entire enemy team to score a point. The first team to 5 points wins!
- 3v3 Teams
- Capture your opponents in Gem Bubbles by striking them!
- Free your teammates by attacking or running into them.
- Bubbled players can even dash to their teammates or away from opponents!
- First team to 5 points wins!
- Follow the dumplings to locate all of the Kung Fu Panda items.
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. To learn more about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Sidra, Ulgrim, Thor, Ragnir, Kaya, Jaeyun, Zariel, Nix, and Queen Nai.
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.
DreamWorks Kung Fu Panda © 2021 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.