The Luck o’ the Brawl Event continues to spring on and features a new Skin for Jhala, four other exclusive Skins, Lucky Clover Colors, +250 Gold login bonus, and other seasonal items!
The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets. Onyx is a new Legend and has joined the roster permanently!
Brawlhaven has received an update to its map and platform art. For those in the pursuit for Glory, the new Ranked Season 16 will start on April 2nd.
Additionally, we’ve made a bug fix to Artemis Neutral Scythe and Kaya Side Spear, switched the Brawl of the Week to KO Mania, updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation, and changed items on sale.
Welcome to the Luck o’ the Brawl – the time of the year where you wear green or you’re gonna get KO’d! Celebrate the festivities with a new Jhala Skin and other lucky charms in Mallhalla for a limited time.
See the list below for all the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies:
- Gallowglass Jhala – “For Glory and Gold! But mostly Glory.”
- Dullahan Jiro – “Don’t let him call out your name.”
- Merrow Sidra – “Her beauty is only a ruse.”
- Ragnir the Covetous – “Steal from his hoard at your own peril.”
- Warborn Ulgrim – “Ancient warrior of metal! Bonus: War Pipes spout flames while brawling!”
Lucky Clover Colors
- Show off your luck with these green, orange, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend!
- KO-Ching! – “It’s the end of the rainbow for your opponents!”
Gold Mine Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Brawling is your business, and business is BOOM-ing.”
Lucky Charm Avatar
- “A little bit of luck just for you.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Luck o’ the Brawl also features a UI Takeover and +250 Gold per login!
- Onyx – “The Gargoyle”
- Weapons: Cannon, Gauntlets
- Stats: 5 Strength, 4 Dexterity, 8 Defense, 5 Speed
- “Valhalla is now Onyx’s castle and she defends it with ruthless intensity.”
Onyx entered with 3 new Skins:
- Soulbound Onyx – “The bat-wolf ghosts don’t have anything on the phantom-demon gargoyle.”
- Guardian Onyx – “Standing tall over that which she protects.”
- Project-0NYX – “</Booting Protocol…Running Beatdown.exe…/>
Brawlhaven has received an updated background map and platform art! Themed after the mythical location of Dragonport, the art features a landscape of floating rocks and a viking ship flying in the blue skies.
Square off against your opponent in this hard hitting KO fest! Chew through your foe’s 5 Stocks with damage cranked up to an insane 300%! Send your challenger into orbit before they know what hit them. First to 5 KOs wins!
- 5 Stocks
- 300% Damage
- Follow the lucky clovers to find the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies.
- Find the New Legend, Onyx, and her three Skins!
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
- Fixed a bug that caused Artemis Neutral Scythe to end early while remaining in the animation when charged. The changes also fixed a bug with Kaya’s Side Spear on the landing behavior on miss.
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Volkov, Mirage, Wu Shang, Lord Vraxx, Thor, Yumiko, Lin Fei, and Jhala.
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia has unexpectedly found Valhalla and has brought his Scythe and Axe to battle.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Wu Shang – Using the way of peace, discipline and martial arts, he takes down his foes with Spear and Gauntlets!
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.