It’s the luckiest event in Valhalla! The Luck o’ the Brawl Event features a new Skin for Jhala, four other exclusive Skins, Lucky Clover Colors, +250 Gold login bonus, and other seasonal items!
The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets. Onyx is a new Legend and has joined the roster permanently!
Brawlhaven has received an update to its map and platform art. For those in the pursuit for Glory, the new Ranked Season 16 will start on April 2nd.
Welcome to the Luck o’ the Brawl – the time of the year where you wear green or you’re gonna get KO’d! Celebrate the festivities with a new Jhala Skin and other lucky charms in Mallhalla for a limited time.
See the list below for all the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies:
- Gallowglass Jhala – “For Glory and Gold! But mostly Glory.”
- Dullahan Jiro – “Don’t let him call out your name.”
- Merrow Sidra – “Her beauty is only a ruse.”
- Ragnir the Covetous – “Steal from his hoard at your own peril.”
- Warborn Ulgrim – “Ancient warrior of metal! Bonus: War Pipes spout flames while brawling!”
Lucky Clover Colors
- Show off your luck with these green, orange, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend!
- KO-Ching! – “It’s the end of the rainbow for your opponents!”
Gold Mine Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Brawling is your business, and business is BOOM-ing.”
Lucky Charm Avatar
- “A little bit of luck just for you.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Luck o’ the Brawl also features a UI Takeover and +250 Gold per login!
- Onyx – “The Gargoyle”
- Weapons: Cannon, Gauntlets
- Stats: 5 Strength, 4 Dexterity, 8 Defense, 5 Speed
- “Valhalla is now Onyx’s castle and she defends it with ruthless intensity.”
Onyx entered with 3 new Skins:
- Soulbound Onyx – “The bat-wolf ghosts don’t have anything on the phantom-demon gargoyle.”
- Guardian Onyx – “Standing tall over that which she protects.”
- Project-0NYX – “</Booting Protocol…Running Beatdown.exe…/>
Brawlhaven has received an updated background map and platform art! Themed after the mythical location of Dragonport, the art features a landscape of floating rocks and a viking ship flying in the blue skies.
Walk the line between myths and truth like Lara Croft! Survive the treacherous climb through this 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match. Beware! The temple is filled with traps, so make your own luck by activating the pressure plates to turn them on your opponents. The player with the highest score wins!
- New Climb Game Mode
- 4-Player FFA
- Climb the map as you battle your opponents!
- Beware: pressure plates activate traps.
- Score the most points to win!
- Follow the lucky clovers to find the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies.
- Find the New Legend, Onyx, and her three Skins!
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Ragnir, Caspian, Jiro, Barraza, Sidra, Kaya, Scarlet, and Petra.
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Grappling Hammer to take into battle.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.