Are you ready for the luckiest event in Valhalla? Luck o’ the Brawl 2021 features so many lucky charms to discover. Including the new Lucky Brawler Title, the deadly Cú Sídhe Sentinel Skin, a UI takeover complete with new main menu music, +250 bonus Gold at login, and much more! Just follow the four-leaf clovers in Mallhalla.
Don’t let the festivities fool you though, the Jötunn Winter chill is still going strong. Continue your Battle Pass quest by completing General, Daily, and Weekly missions to claim the Jötunn Title, along with many other spoils of war along the way.
Welcome to the Luck o’ the Brawl – the time of the year where you wear green or you’re gonna get KO’d! Celebrate with an all new Sentinel Skin and many other lucky charms available in Mallhalla for a limited time.
See the list below for all the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies:
- Cú Sídhe Sentinel – “Don’t wait around for the third howl.”
- Beware this legendary harbinger of death with his Hound’s Fangs Katars and Highland Hammer.
- Gallowglass Jhala – “For Glory and Gold! But mostly Glory.”
- Dullahan Jiro – “Don’t let him call out your name.”
- Merrow Sidra – “Her beauty is only a ruse.”
- Ragnir the Covetous – “Steal from his hoard at your own peril.”
- Warborn Ulgrim – “Ancient warrior of metal! Bonus: War Pipes spout flames while brawling!”
Lucky Clover Colors
- Show off your luck with these green, orange, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend!
KO-Ching! – “It’s the end of the rainbow for your opponents!”
Lucky Charm Avatar – “A little bit of luck just for you.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Gold Mine Avatar – “Brawling is your business, and business is BOOM-ing.”
- An animated Avatar!
Luck o’ the Brawl also features:
- An exclusive free Title Reward, Lucky Brawler, during the event!
- A UI Takeover with new main menu music.
- And +250 bonus Gold per login!
A Jötunn Winter storm is sweeping through Brawlhalla! This third Battle Pass season features 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions.
Battle Pass Season 3 features:
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- All players having access to all the Weekly Missions!
- An increase in the initial BP XP booster when purchasing the Gold track.
- An exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- A themed Jötunn Winter Brawlball with a new Map called World’s End Arena
Players can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Jötunn Winter Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
Even more Switchcraft mayhem! Get a teammate and jump into this crazy 2v2 Stock battle. Pick 3 Legends and watch their weapons and sigs get jumbled up. Battle equally scrambled opponents and try to knock out all 6 of their Stocks first to win!
- 2v2 Teams
- 3 Stocks for each player
- Last team standing wins!
- Follow the lucky clovers to find all the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies.
- Magyar’s price has been reduced to 5400 Gold!
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. So far you’ve helped raise over $46,000 to help in their mission to end police brutality. To learn more about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Gnash, Thatch, Ragnir, Cross, Lin Fei, Jaeyun, Petra, Artemis, and Yumiko.
- Gnash – In the darkness, before the dawn of history, this Legend was raised by the harsh jungle itself. This Super Hunter uses his Hammer and Spear in battle.
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of Barbados as he uses Sword and Blasters.
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!