The Epic Crossover of Awesomeness continues! Last week, the heroes from DreamWorks Kung Fu Panda made a legendary entrance into the Great Halls, and they’re here to stay. This event includes Po, Tigress, and Tai Lung Epic Crossovers, Master Shifu KO Effect, and more. This week we’re introducing 2v2 Showdown for Brawl of the Week!
We’re also celebrating a mind blowing achievement starting this week. Earlier this month we passed 1 million Twitch followers! As a token of our gratitude, for the next two weeks we’re giving out a commemorative “1 Million Followers” Avatar. From the bottom of everyone’s hearts at Blue Mammoth Games: thank you. We wouldn’t have grown to this extent without this amazing community. You all are the best!
As documented in this amazing clip, we recently passed 1 million followers on Twitch! Whether you just joined us, have been here since the beginning, or however you found your way to Brawlhalla, we can’t thank you all enough for your continued support.
As a token of our gratitude, we’re giving out a commemorative “1 Million Followers” Avatar as a login bonus! It’s available starting today and you’ll be able to claim it by logging in any time during the next two weeks.
You don’t have to be following us on Twitch to get this new Avatar. All you have to do is log into Brawlhalla to claim it. Again, on behalf of everyone here at Blue Mammoth Games: thank you for making the Brawlhalla community the best!
If you have yet to join us, you can follow Brawlhalla on Twitch here.
From the Jade Palace to Valhalla, these Legends of Awesomeness have come to brawl in this new thrilling Kung Fu event! Po, Tigress, and Tai Lung are new Epic Crossovers that feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
In Brawlhalla, Po, Tigress, and Tai Lung mirror the abilities of Wu Shang, Asuri, and Mordex, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends.
Po Epic Crossover – “There is no secret ingredient. It’s just you.”
- An ultimate lover of Kung Fu, this chosen Dragon Warrior is ready to fight and protect with Crane and Mantis by his side.
Tigress Epic Crossover – “The hardcore do understand, but I can’t watch my friend be killed.”
- This loyal and powerful warrior is ready to strike with the help of Monkey and Viper!
Tai Lung Epic Crossover – “Finally! A worthy opponent. Our battle will be LEGENDARY!”
- Breaking free of his chains, Tai Lung with his Chi Stopper and Chorh-Gom Cuffs is eager to battle the mightiest warriors in Valhalla.
- “There is now a Level Zero.”
- Help your opponents find inner peace with this new KO Effect!
The Kung Fu Panda Crossover event also includes:
- A new Kung Fu Panda themed Game Mode and Brawl of the Week – Showdown!
- A new Ranked Map called Spirit Realm, featuring new level music.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A new Kung Fu Panda themed UI Takeover with new main menu, character select, and victory theme music!
Team up as an awesome duo in this close combat 2v2 brawl! Fight to become the chosen team as you punch, kick, and fight. Watch out for the arrow and throwing star traps. First team to 5 KOs wins, skadoosh!
- New Showdown Game Mode
- 2v2 – bring a teammate or get matched up with one.
- Our first walk-off map!
- Press the pressure plates to activate arrow traps or throwing stars.
- First to 5 KOs wins!
- Follow the dumplings to locate all of the Kung Fu Panda items.
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. Thanks to all of you we’ve helped raise over $46,000 to help in their mission to end police brutality. To learn more about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Bödvar, Caspian, Magyar, Fait, Val, Orion, Xull, Brynn, and Diana.
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.
DreamWorks Kung Fu Panda © 2021 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.