Celebrate the Ben 10 Epic Crossover event with Heatblast, Diamondhead, and Four Arms from Cartoon Network’s Ben 10. The event includes a new Vilgax KO Effect, new Morph game mode featured as the Brawl of the Week, and more updates that will be staying in Brawlhalla after the event ends.
Battle Pass Season 1 is halfway through its track, so check out the latest missions to earn those Battle Gems. Lastly, we have updated the Brawl of the Week to Morph 2v2, changed items on sale, and updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation.
It’s hero time in Valhalla! Heatblast, Diamondhead, and Four Arms are new Epic Crossovers. Epic Crossovers feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
In Brawlhalla, Heatblast, Diamondhead, and Four Arms mirror the abilities of Ada, Caspian, and Kor, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends. Ben 10, Cartoon Network, the logos, and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Cartoon Network, a WarnerMedia company. All Rights Reserved.
Heatblast Epic Crossover – “Bringing the heat!”
- Heatblast will scorch his opponents with his Blazing Fire.
Diamondhead Epic Crossover – “You haven’t even scratched the surface.”
- With crystal shards and spiked balls, Diamondhead cuts through the competition!
Four Arms Epic Crossover – “Four armed and ready for battle!”
- Using the environment to crush his enemies, Four Arms brings his Concrete Slam into the tournament.
- “The conqueror of worlds will destroy you.”
- This KO features Vilgax rising from the depths to fire laser beams at your opponents before bringing them down with his tentacle arms.
- “It’s hero time!”
- Let your Legends stand upon the Omnitrix itself. Features a green glow during selection, and for the first time, sound effects upon confirmation!
This Ben 10 event also includes:
- A new Ben 10 themed Game Mode and Brawl of the Week – Morph!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A new Free-for-All Map called Galvan Prime and 1v1 Map called Small Galvan Prime, the homeworld of the creator of the Omnitrix.
- A Ben 10 themed UI Takeover!
It’s hero time in this 2v2, 3 stock transforming battle! Choose one weapon each from 3 of your favorite Legends in character select. Activate your powers like the Omnitrix with the throw button to change forms. Weapons are always equipped and cannot be picked up or thrown. Last team standing wins!
- New Morph Game Mode
- 2v2, 3 Stocks each
- Choose one weapon each from 3 Legends.
- Morph into the different Legends with the throw button.
- First to 6 KOs wins!
- Check out the updated base design of Xull in the Legends tab!
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Cross, Kor, Isaiah, Thor, Jhala, Kaya, Asuri, and Artemis.
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Grappling Hammer.
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!