Last week Munin and Hugin arrived to play their biggest stage yet, the Grand Tournament. Their band, Ravenqueen has already sold out the arena wielding their Bows and Scythes. Munin is the 54th new Legend to permanently join the roster.
For those looking forward to a little fright, Brawlhalloween 2021 will begin next week, on October 27th.
Prove you’re an honorable knight of the OEL by completing all the Week 11 Battle Pass missions.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
- Munin – “The Raven”
- Weapons: Scythe, Bow
- Stats: 5 Strength, 6 Dexterity, 4 Defense, 7 Speed
- “She had merged her music into her fighting style to create a fearsome, versatile martial art.”
Munin enters with 3 new Skins:
- Magpie Munin – “Anyone seen Thor’s favorite pinky ring?”
- Hugin – “Munin brings the rock and Hugin brings the roll.”
- Hugin has custom lock-in animations and announcer VO!
- DJ Hugin – “The master duck jockey throws the best raves in town.”
In last week’s update we introduced a new Emojis system so players can communicate on all platforms! Players can use Emojis to communicate after or between matches on the Scoreboard screen and in the Lobby. There are 15 Emojis featuring different Legends with unique expressions and emotions.
- Players now can express themselves on all platforms!
- The default bindings to use an Emoji are: “]”on keyboard and “RB” on controller. There is a small cooldown timer after consistently using an Emoji.
- Saying “GG” after a match will automatically activate the “GG” Emoji for an easy shortcut.
- If a player is muted, their Emojis are hidden from the player that muted them.
- Since post-game chat was a feature only available on the Steam client and did not exist between platforms, it has been replaced by the Emoji system. It is still available in character select, mid-match for spectators, custom lobbies, matchmaking lobbies, and the main menu for clans on PC and Mac.
- There are now options for PC and Mac players to customize their chat visibility between all, friends+clanmates, or no chat.
Looking for your next Ranked 2v2 partner or want to spar against the last opponent you played? Players can now invite other players they just brawled with or against from matchmade games to a lobby!
- This can be done from the Scoreboard screen either from the Inspect menu or the Lobby menu in the top-right hub.
- Players select what type of lobby to invite other brawlers to, but the type of lobby will not change until the invited player joins.
- A notification will appear if the invited player accepts the invitation. Players can accept the invitation from their notifications in the Lobby menu or Main Menu.
- Players can also invite their opponent even if they are not on their friends list.
The fall of the Order of the Exalted Lion has spread through Valhalla! This latest Battle Pass season features:
- 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards, including the Octavius Mordex Progression Skin and Spellbreaker Diana Epic Skin.
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- Skins for Azoth, Cross, and Queen Nai.
- The option to purchase the Gold Track with additional exclusive rewards like the Fall of the Lions Progression Podium.
- All players having access to all the Weekly Missions!
- An exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- Two Battle Pass Maps for Free-for-All and 1v1 queues.
- A new Brawl of the Week – Siege of Lions!
- For any completionist out there, a special Avatar awaits you if you complete all 85 tiers.
Players can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Fall of the Lions Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
Three is the magic number for Betrayal! Queue up against 2 other Players in a 3 minute FFA game. Score 2 points for KOing an enemy, lose 1 point for being KO’d. Can you survive the ever shifting alliances and score the most points at the end to win?
- 3 Player FFA!
- Most points at the end wins!
Become a true warrior Legend with the Shogun Bundle free with Prime Gaming! Unlock four premium rewards:
- Koji Legend Unlock
- Shogun Koji Skin
- Dumbbell Curls Emote
- Destiny’s Way Bow Skin
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. You can claim your loot here!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Lord Vraxx, Jhala, Kor, Zariel, Koji, Mako, Reno, Mirage, and Lin Fei.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Reno – Four arms, compound eyes, fearlessness, and an added dose of genius make this Chitnoid Gunslinger the greatest bounty hunter this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt. He’ll take on any job with his trusty Blasters, and loyal Orb companion.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.