A new Legend is ready to duel in the Great Halls of Valhalla! Reno, the Bounty Hunter, enters the arena with his trusty Vespian Six Shooter Blasters and Orb companion named Orbot. Reno’s release also comes with three new Skins purchasable in Mallhalla.
This update also brings a brand new Free-for-All Map to celebrate our Jötunn Winter Battle Pass! This latest addition features a “jaw” dropping resemblance to the World Serpent’s bite and is rightfully named “World’s End.”
For those in the pursuit for Glory, the new Ranked Season 20 will start next week, April 21st. This new Ranked Season is also the start of a new Seasonal Ranked queue. Currently “coming soon” in-game, you can start playing that new queue also on April 21st.
In addition, we updated the Brawl of the Week to feature Brawldown, made a couple of bug fixes, and more. Mark your calendars and tune into the Spring Championship 2021 starting April 24th!
- Reno – “The Bounty Hunter”
- Weapons: Blasters, Orb
- Stats: 4 Strength, 7 Dexterity, 6 Defense, 5 Speed
- “Four arms, compound eyes, and utter fearlessness make Chitinoids natural gunslingers, but Reno added a dose of genius that made him the greatest tracker this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt.”
Reno enters with 3 new Skins:
- Desperado Reno – “The strong arm of the law has many more arms than we remember.”
- Widowmaker Reno – “You’ll never see him, but you’ll feel his bite.”
- Ferrymoth Reno – “Don’t look into the light.”
This update introduces a brand new Free-for-All Map called “World’s End” to celebrate our Jötunn Winter Battle Pass. The map and platform art are themed after the Battle Pass with wintery trees and platforms against the World Serpent.
The map features a moving middle platform amongst a jaw-dropping pit. Players can queue up and play on this Free-for-All Map in FFA queues or in custom lobbies. This map will stay in the rotating map pool even after the Jötunn Winter Battle Pass ends.
Step into the ring with your tag team partner for a 2v2 no holds barred match! Keep the momentum going by bouncing yourself or your opponents off the ropes. Stun your target with a folding chair or knock them into a table for heavy damage. KO your opponents 3 times each to win!
- Brawldown Game Mode
- 6 Stocks
- 3 minutes
- Use folding chairs and tables to stun your enemies!
- Check out the newest Legend, Reno, and his Skins!
- Desperado Reno
- Ferrymoth Reno
- Widowmaker Reno
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
- Fixed a bug where Jörmungandr Mako would be labeled as a “Level-up Level-up Skin” when new levels were unlocked.
- Fixed a shoulder layering issue with Sentinel’s Down Katar’s Signature animation.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Cassidy, Asuri, Volkov, Mako, Thatch, Mordex, Onyx, Vector, and Dusk.
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia has unexpectedly found Valhalla and has brought his Scythe and Axe to battle.
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of Barbados as he uses Sword and Blasters.
- Mordex – Wielding Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb, carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.