The new Ranked Season 15 starts this week! If you’re new to Seasons, we have information below to guide you through this ranked reset and how to spend your Glory.
Last chance on Brawlhalliday exclusive items like ten seasonal Skins, including a new Cassidy Skin – as well as other limited-time items like the new Winner Wonderland’19 Podium, Winter Holiday Colors, bonus login Gold, and so much more.
Volkov, the newest Legend, has unexpectedly found Valhalla and has brought his Scythe and Axe to battle. He launched with three Skins that can be found in Mallhalla!
In addition, we’ve changed items on sale, updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation, and changed the Brawl of the Week to Double Frost.
Season 15 – Rewards and Soft Elo reset!
If you’re new to Seasons, here’s some information you should know. You’re going to have a soft Elo reset and will also receive Glory, the currency you receive for playing Ranked. You can use it in the Ranked section of Malhalla to get special Colors and Weapon Skins to show your dedication to your favorite Legend. We hope you enjoy your rewards and enjoy the New Season!
Soft Elo Reset Formula
Soft Elo Reset is based on your current Elo at the end of the season.
1v1 and 2v2 Personal Rating
- Under 1400: New Elo = Old Elo
- Over 1400: New Elo = 1400 + (Old Elo – 1400) / (3 – (3000 – Old Elo) / 800)
2v2 Team and Legend Rating
- 2v2 Team & Legend Ratings have been brought closer to 750.
- Under 2000: Elo = (Elo + 375) / 1.5
- Over 2000, we aggressively brought you back down as a way of resetting the top tiers. Diamond level players will be reset to high gold or low platinum.
Glory Earnings Calculation
Glory earned is based on a combination of your Highest Peak Rating (highest 1v1, 2v2, team, or Legend rating/Elo) and total Wins. This was designed in order to reward both skill and dedication for those who pursue Glory.
You gain 20 Glory per win up to 150 wins, which gets you 3000 Glory. After 150 wins, each subsequent win gives you slightly less.
Note: There is a minimum requirement of 10 games played to be eligible for Glory based on your rating.
For help estimating your Glory Gained or New Elo after the reset go to: https://www.brawlhalla.com/glory-calculator/
Ranked Borders from Season 14
If you placed in Gold or better in your best rating, you are given a ranked border that people will see in the match preview screen. There are Ranked borders for Gold, Platinum, and Diamond tiers. These will last for one season and will be updated again after the new season comes to a close.
Your border from any previous season does not carry over or have any impact on your current border reward.
Ranked Avatars from Season 14
Ranked Avatars include prestigious versions for those who’ve placed in high ranks during previous seasons. For example, if you placed in Platinum last season and Gold this season, you’ll receive the upgraded versions of the Competitor’s Badge and Gold Emblem. You will still have your original Platinum Emblem avatar from previous seasons.
You must play a minimum of 10 games to receive ranked avatars / borders at ANY rank.
- Competitor’s Badge: Awarded to anyone who plays 10 Ranked Games or more.
- Gold Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Gold or above.
- Platinum Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Platinum or above.
- Diamond Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Diamond.
- Upgraded versions of Ranked Avatars are awarded to those who have earned the same Avatar in any previous seasons.
5th & 6th Tier Ranked Avatar Upgrade Information
For players who have reached the 5th Tier of an avatar by reaching a certain rank or higher for five total seasons: the 5th Tier of that avatar will stay in your inventory permanently! Congratulations on your achievements!
The 6th Tier Avatar, for those who have reached a certain rank or higher for six total seasons, will take on a brand new look! These avatars will grow more and more prestigious with each subsequent seasonal repeat up to Tier 10, at which point the Tier 10 avatar will remain in your inventory permanently.
In short, every 5 Tiers of avatars, you’ll keep the most awesome, most decked out version permanently, and then start work on a new version for subsequent tiers for 6-10, 11-15, and so on.
Exclusive Ranked Rewards – Skyforged & Goldforged!
Beyond glory there is immortality! In Mallhalla, under the “Ranked” tab, players may spend their hard-earned Glory to purchase Skyforged Colors and Weapons. Skyforged Colors are only usable on Legends that have reached level 5 or greater.
Players can also purchase the Goldforged Colors and Weapons with Glory. Goldforged requires the Skyforged Color or Weapon to have already been purchased. Show your strength with these exclusive Ranked items!
The snow is starting to melt so don’t miss out on Brawlhalliday exclusives like the new Nutcracker Cassidy, Winner Wonderland’19 Podium, and more.
See the list below for all the exclusive Brawlhalliday goodies:
- Nutcracker Cassidy – “Ready to lead the cavalry this holiday season.”
- Santa Wu Shang – “He’s making a list and KO-ing you twice!”
- Future Spirit Artemis – “The ghost of knockouts yet to come.”
- Nutcracker Val – “Exterminator. No job too big, or small, or seven-headed. Open holidays and nighttime.”
- Nutcracker Bödvar – “Neither mouse nor king can stand against true bravery.”
- Snowman Kor – “Don’t put rocks in snowballs. Someone could get hurt.”
- Krampus Cross – “He’s got this in the bag.”
- Holly Jolly Ember – “Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Stock.”
- Wreck the Halls Teros – “Who’s the most famous now?”
- Secret Santa Thatch – “Yo ho ho ho!”
- Winner Wonderland’19 Podium
- “Arriving at The Great Hall station.”
- Exclusive Podium being featured only for 2019!
- Winter Daggers – “Watch out for frostbite!”
- A Weapon Skin for Katars!
- Winter Holiday Colors
- These colors are filled with festive glee with their red, green, and white colors.
- Available for every Legend!
- “Hope you brought a coat.”
- Chill your foes with this limited-time KO Effect!
- Bomby the Snowman Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “And he waved goodbye
Saying don’t you cry
Stand a safe distance away.”
- Mjolnir Snowflake Avatar
- “Only Thor can catch this on his tongue.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Brawlhallidays also features:
- Snow across several Maps in Valhalla.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold!
- A snowy Brawlhalliday UI Takeover! Find the snowflakes in Mallhalla for all the Brawlhalliday items.
- Volkov – “The Vampire King
- Weapons: Scythe, A
- Stats: 4 Strength, 8 Dexterity, 6 Defense, 4 Spee
- “Creating a kingdom is not a task for mere mortals.”
Volkov entered with 3 new Skins:
- Blood Moon Volkov – “Is it just me or are things getting a little batty around here?”
- Blue Virus Volkov – “Watch out: he bytes.”
- Huntsman Volkov – “Who hunts the huntsman? Nobody.”
Celebrate the holidays and get your team Snowbrawl on at 150% damage! Grab a partner and face off against another team in this 3 minute 2v2. Score 1 point for hitting someone with a snowball, 3 points for getting a KO, and lose 1 point for being KO’d. Most points at the end wins!
- 2v2 Snowbrawl
- 150% damage
- 3 minutes
- Most points at the end wins!
- Let it snow! Follow the snowflakes to find all the Brawlhalliday items.
- We’re currently rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Barraza, Queen Nai, Petra, Hattori, Xull, Vector, Jiro, and Yumiko.
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!