The new Ranked Season just dropped! Use your hard-earned Glory to claim exclusive Skyforged and Goldforged rewards. Choose from Sidekicks, Weapon Skins, Emotes, and more, all available in Mallhalla. To learn everything you need to know about Ranked Seasons, check out the info provided below.
For those who can’t get enough of the OEL, you’ll love the latest Brawl of the Week, Siege of Lions! The fortress is filled with traps, so make your own luck by activating the pressure plates to turn them on your opponents. Survive the treacherous climb through this 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match.
Don’t forget, you can also find the new Maggie and Negan Epic Crossovers, along with more items themed after AMC’s The Walking Dead, available now in Mallhalla.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Season 22 – Rewards and Soft Elo reset!
If you’re new to Seasons, here’s some information you should know. You’re going to have a soft Elo reset and will also receive Glory, the currency you receive for playing Ranked. You can use it in the Ranked section of Malhalla to get special Colors, Weapon Skins, Emotes, and Nameplates to show your dedication to your favorite Legend. We hope you enjoy your rewards and enjoy the New Season!
Soft Elo Reset Formula
Soft Elo Reset is based on your current Elo at the end of the season.
1v1 and 2v2 Personal Rating
- Under 1400: New Elo = Old Elo
- Over 1400: New Elo = 1400 + (Old Elo – 1400) / (3 – (3000 – Old Elo) / 800)
2v2 Team and Legend Rating
- 2v2 Team & Legend Ratings have been brought closer to 750.
- Under 2000: Elo = (Elo + 375) / 1.5
- Over 2000, we aggressively brought you back down as a way of resetting the top tiers. Diamond level players will be reset to high gold or low platinum.
Glory Earnings Calculation
Glory earned is based on a combination of your Highest Peak Rating (highest 1v1, 2v2, team, or Legend rating/Elo) and total Wins. This was designed in order to reward both skill and dedication for those who pursue Glory.
You gain 20 Glory per win up to 150 wins, which gets you 3000 Glory. After 150 wins, each subsequent win gives you slightly less.
Note: There is a minimum requirement of 10 games played to be eligible for Glory based on your rating. For help estimating your Glory Gained or New Elo after the reset go to: https://www.brawlhalla.com/glory-calculator/
Ranked Borders from Season 21
If you placed in Gold, Platinum, or Diamond in your best rating, you are given a ranked border that people will see in the match preview screen. These will last for one season and will be updated again after the new season comes to a close.
Your border from any previous season does not carry over or have any impact on your current border reward.
Ranked Avatars from Season 21
Ranked Avatars include prestigious versions for those who’ve placed in high ranks during previous seasons. For example, if you placed in Platinum last season and Gold this season, you’ll receive the upgraded versions of the Competitor’s Badge and Gold Emblem. You will still have your original Platinum Emblem avatar from previous seasons.
You must play a minimum of 10 games to receive ranked avatars / borders at ANY rank.
- Competitor’s Badge: Awarded to anyone who plays 10 Ranked Games or more.
- Gold Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Gold or above.
- Platinum Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Platinum or above.
- Diamond Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Diamond.
- Upgraded versions of Ranked Avatars are awarded to those who have earned the same Avatar in any previous season.
5th & 6th Tier Ranked Avatar Upgrade Information
For players who have reached the 5th Tier of an avatar by reaching a certain rank or higher for five total seasons: the 5th Tier of that avatar will stay in your inventory permanently! Congratulations on your achievements!
The 6th Tier Avatar, for those who have reached a certain rank or higher for six total seasons, will take on a brand new look! These avatars will grow more and more prestigious with each subsequent seasonal repeat up to Tier 10, at which point the Tier 10 avatar will remain in your inventory permanently.
In short, every 5 Tiers of avatars, you’ll keep the most awesome, most decked out version permanently, and then start work on a new version for subsequent tiers for 6-10, 11-15, and so on.
Exclusive Ranked Rewards – Skyforged & Goldforged!
Beyond glory there is immortality! In Mallhalla, under the “Ranked” tab, players may spend their hard-earned Glory to purchase Skyforged Colors, Weapons, Nameplates, Emotes, and Sidekicks. Skyforged Colors are only usable on Legends that have reached level 5 or greater.
Players can also purchase Goldforged items, which require the purchase of the Skyforged version of the same item. Show your strength with these exclusive Ranked items!
New Seasonal Ranked Queue – Morph
This season we’re featuring 1v1 Morph in the Seasonal Ranked Queue.
Activate your powers like the Omnitrix. Select 3 Legends and one Weapon for each. Use the throw button to change forms during battle. Weapons are always equipped and cannot be picked up or thrown. First to 3 KOs wins!
Players can continue to earn Glory mid-season and earn exclusive Title Rewards. With every new season, the Seasonal Ranked Queue’s Elo will do a full reset.
The fall of the Order of the Exalted Lion has spread through Valhalla! This latest Battle Pass season features:
- 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards, including the Octavius Mordex Progression Skin and Spellbreaker Diana Epic Skin.
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- Skins for Azoth, Cross, and Queen Nai.
- The option to purchase the Gold Track with additional exclusive rewards like the Fall of the Lions Progression Podium.
- All players having access to all the Weekly Missions!
- An exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- Two Battle Pass Maps for Free-for-All and 1v1 queues.
- A new Brawl of the Week – Siege of Lions!
- For any completionist out there, a special Avatar awaits you if you complete all 85 tiers.
Players can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Fall of the Lions Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
The Fortress is under siege, so prepare for battle! Survive the treacherous climb through this 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match. Beware! The fortress is filled with traps, so make your own luck by activating the pressure plates to turn them on your opponents. The player with the highest score wins!
- Climb Game Mode
- 4-Player FFA
- Climb the map as you battle your opponents!
- Beware: pressure plates activate traps.
- Score the most points to win!
The Great Halls of Valhalla are outnumbered by walkers, and Negan and Maggie join the fight in Part II of this Epic Crossover Event!
Negan and Maggie are new Epic Crossovers that feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
In Brawlhalla, Negan and Maggie mirror the abilities of Jaeyun and Jhala, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends. The Walking Dead © 2021 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All rights reserved.
Negan Epic Crossover – “You can breathe. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you’re all going to be doing that.”
- With Lucille and his Crowbar in hand, Negan is ready to make a strong first impression.
Maggie Epic Crossover – “Some people can be redeemed. But others can’t.”
- Maggie takes charge with her Machete and Axe called A Sign from Above!
The Epic Crossover event also stars:
Rick Epic Crossover – “It’s all about survival now.”
- Armed with his Hatchet and Revolvers, Rick Grimes is here to show everyone what needs to be done to survive.
Michonne Epic Crossover – “Nice never got me anywhere. But smart did.”
- Michonne, the expert swordswoman, is ready to fight – and she’ll do whatever it takes to win.
Daryl Epic Crossover – “Today’s your lucky day, fellas.”
- Daryl Dixon has brought his motorcycle, his crossbow, and a few other weapons to come out on top!
- “There’s nowhere to run!”
- Pummel your opponents into a slew of walker hands and debris with this KO Effect!
Days Gone Bye
- “We can’t hold them!”
- Have your Legend stand on top to fend off the walker horde. This animated Podium features grasping walker hands, a heavy machine gun, and lock-in sound effects!
Year Six of Brawlhalla Esports continues with Autumn Championship 2021. Week 2 kicks off with the Australia & Southeast Asia region competing in Doubles. Then, the South America region competes in Doubles and Singles over the weekend.
Tune in to watch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Friday, October 8, 2021 – Australia & Southeast Asia Doubles
- Saturday, October 9, 2021 – South America Doubles
- Sunday, October 10, 2021 – South America Singles
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, players can earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards. Viewership Rewards for the Autumn Championship Week 2 include:
- Esports Colors
- Esports Colors v.2
- Valorous Charge Scythe
To learn more about Brawlhalla Esports Year Six, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
Become a true warrior Legend with the Shogun Bundle, free with Prime Gaming! Unlock four premium rewards:
- Koji Legend Unlock
- Shogun Koji Skin
- Dumbbell Curls Emote
- Destiny’s Way Bow Skin
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. You can claim your loot here!
- Negan and Maggie Epic Crossovers join Daryl, Rick, & Michonne available in the “Crossovers” tab.
- More items themed after AMC’s The Walking Dead available, including “Days Gone Bye” Podium & “Walker’s Grasp” KO Effect.
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Asuri, Barraza, Caspian, Orion, Sidra, Yumiko, Vector, Fait, and Magyar.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!