Last week we introduced Brawlhalla’s newest feature – Battle Pass Season 1! Hattori has reached her ultimate form and will take you into her Demon Island realm. This first season of Brawlhalla’s Battle Pass features 85 tiers of exclusive cosmetic content unlockable by simply playing Brawlhalla and completing missions.
All players are automatically granted access to the Battle Pass track with an option to purchase the Gold track for more content. More details about the Battle Pass can be found below or at brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
We’ve updated the Brawl of the Week, free-to-play Legend Rotation, and changed items on sale. Check out the second week of Battle Pass missions!
Brawlhalla’s first ever Battle Pass has arrived! This first season features 85 tiers of exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions. The Battle Pass season will last 12 weeks.
Battle Pass will also feature a UI takeover, new main menu and character select music, and a separate Battle Pass tab for easy access when navigating the main menu.
New Exclusive Battle Pass Items
All players are automatically granted access to a Battle Pass track to unlock unique Colors, Avatars, Taunt, Sidekick and Weapon Skins.
- Players can also unlock the Gold track to immediately unlock some exclusive items, like the newest twist on cosmetic items, Progression Skins and Podiums.
- Unlocking the Gold track also grants boosters and additional weekly missions to help level up through Battle Pass faster for more rewards.
- Over 100 rewards in the Battle Pass!
New Missions for Battle Pass
With the Battle Pass comes an update to the missions system!
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions are available throughout the season.
- Earn Battle Gems by completing missions to earn rewards!
- Battle Gems measure a player’s progress toward the next reward tier.
- Unlocking the Gold track will grant more missions for more opportunities to earn Battle Gems and rewards.
Earn Battle Gems to Level Up
Each week, new missions will unlock, granting new opportunities to earn more Battle Gems while still allowing previous missions to be completed.
- Battle Gems are earned by completing missions in matchmaking games except for Brawl of the Week.
- Players can get even more Battle Gems just by playing Brawlhalla. Any matchmaking game rewards Battle Points that advance the Earn Battle Points mission.
- Completing the mission gives players Gems and a new more challenging Earn Battle Points mission.
Players can unlock over 100 rewards during the Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
Protect your team’s flag while stealing the enemy team’s flag in this 3v3 game mode for control of Demon Island! Unite both flags at your base to score a point. Watch out! You’ll drop the enemy’s flag if you take damage. Players can return their flags to their base by touching it. First team to 3 points wins!
- Capture the Flag Game Mode
- 3v3 Team
- Unite your flag with the enemy’s flag at your base to score points!
- First team to 3 points wins!
- Onyx’s price has been reduced to 5400 Gold!
- Spend your hard-earned Glory in the Ranked Store tab!
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The new free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Lord Vraxx, Mirage, Azoth, Petra, Isaiah, Ragnir, Scarlet, and Hattori.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life as he comes into Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Grappling Hammer to take into battle.
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?