We’re thrilled to introduce a whole slew of new items in Mallhalla! Featuring Spellbreaker Diana, Harlequin Marionette Sidekick, Golf Clap Emote, and eight new Avatars, including new country flags and more. We’ve also graduated a Test Feature, the Unarmed Clashes!
For those in the pursuit of Glory, the new Ranked Season 19 will start on January 20th.
Additionally, we’re continuing to feature Epic Crossovers for the first time on the free-to-play Legend rotation! Finn from Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time debuts this week. We’ve also made a few game improvements, bug fixes, and more.
Be sure to tune in tomorrow, December 11th, at 1pm ET on Twitch for Brawlhalla’s 12 hour Charity Stream!To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
- “Work sure picks up when the moon is full.”
- Ready to hunt and break hexes, Spellbreaker Diana is armed with her Counter Curse Bow and Purge & Exorcise Blasters!
- “Good show, my dear!”
- Express your polite approval with this new Emote with sound effects.
- “One hand for the puppet, two to carry you.”
- A whimsical new Sidekick that’s sure to light up the court…or arena!
- Twinkle Fait – “This is Twinkle, Blinkle, Winkle, and Dot.”
- Bark at the Moon – “Awwhooooooo!”
- Ramen! – “I’d recognize that sign anywhere!”
- Mark of the Kraken! – “The last thing you see before going under.”
This Friday, December 11th, Brawlhalla will be holding a Charity Stream on Twitch! Featuring a slew of Brawlhalla developers, we will be playing various games starting at 1pm ET for 12 hours to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. For more information on our charity stream, visit brawlhalla.com/charity.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, viewers can earn exclusive Viewership Rewards. This Friday’s free Rewards are:
- Community Colors – Show off your love for the Brawlhalla community by donning these unique blue, brown, and gold colors.
- Be A Hero Emote – Swoop in and make a heroic statement by claiming this one-of-a-kind Emote!
- Spear of Wisdom – Exclusive to this Charity Stream, may the All-Mother’s spirit guide you to strike true on your opponents with this exquisite Spear Weapon Skin.
Tune in to watch the fun live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla. For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
Algebraic! To celebrate Adventure Time: Distant Lands – Obsidian, Finn the Human is making his debut as an Epic Crossover to join the free-to-play Legend Rotation.
Finn Epic Crossover – “He’ll slay anything that’s evil – that’s his deal!”
- Finn sports the metal arm Princess Bubblegum made for him.
- Weapons: Finn Sword & Grass Axe
- Mirrors the abilities of Jhala.
All of the Adventure Time Crossover items can be found in the “Crossovers” section and “KO Effect” section of Mallhalla.
Come on grab your friend in this mathematical mode! Pick the ultimate 2v2 team and play as both Legends at the same time! Build up enough damage on your opponent’s two Legends to bounce them around into oblivion. Hold Down or Dodge to help position your dudes. Score the most KOs to win!
- Buddy Game Mode
- 1v1 Teams
- Control 2 Legends at the same time!
- Score the most KOs to win!
In this update, we’ve graduated the Unarmed Clashes feature into the live game, improving the advantage gained by maintaining weapon control. Test Features are available to try out in the Experimental queue and in Custom Lobbies with Test Features enabled.
The Unarmed Clashes feature has been graduated.
- Weapon-based attacks that land on the same frame as an Unarmed attack will win the exchange.
- This takes precedence over other priority rules, such as grounded attacks winning clashes against aerial attacks.
- Unarmed attacks still clash or follow general priority rules against other Unarmed attacks.
Please let us know your experience with these Test Features on Twitter and Discord! Check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
New cosmetics have been added!
- Spellbreaker Diana
- Harlequin Marionette Sidekick
- Golf Clap Emote
- Many new Avatars!
The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available.
- To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
Find the new Sales items!
- Improved performance of default Sidekicks.
- When a player is eliminated from a match, the camera will keep where they last were eliminated, on screen for an additional 2 seconds, before panning away. This excludes the final KO.
- Added four new Daily Missions to the pool, none of which require you to play with a certain Weapon or in a particular Queue. All four give the standard reward of 250 gold and, when Battle Pass is active, 4 Battle Gems.
- Fixed a visual glitch where animated Greatsword Weapon Skins didn’t animate in Mallhalla or the in-lobby Weapon Skin picker.
- Fixed a bug where progress toward certain Weekly Battle Pass Missions would not show up in the post-match screen until after playing another online game or restarting the client.
- Fixed a visual glitch where the Blasters wall cling animation didn’t loop correctly.
Finn from Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time is debuting on the Legend rotation! The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week also includes: Rayman, Sentinel, Onyx, Thor, Isaiah, Hattori, Ada, and Ember.
- Finn – He’ll slay anything that’s evil – that’s his deal! Finn the Human from Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time enters the Grand Tournament to show off his mathematical skills!
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Sentinel – The first and greatest costumed superhero in America has come to Asgard, finding those who need protecting and vanquishing injustice with his Katars and Grappling Hammer.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.