Deck yourself in the latest winter-themed Skins from Mordex and Yumiko! We also added the Shadowboxing Taunt and reduced Volkov’s price to 5400 Gold in Mallhalla. The Cannon Update can still be found in the Experimental Queue as a test feature!
Additionally, this week we’ve changed the Brawl of the Week to Kung Foot, updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation, and changed items on sale.
- New Store Items:
- Black Diamond Mordex – “Climb your way to the top!”
- Arctic Fox Yumiko – “How about we break the ice? Bonus: Aurora emotes with Yumiko’s actions!”
- Shadowboxing Taunt – “Visualize the win.”
- Volkov’s price has been reduced to 5400 Gold!
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
High five your partner and get ready to compete Rayman style! In Kung Foot anything goes as you kick, bash, and slash the ball through the opposing team’s goal in this 2v2 newcomer to the Brawlhalla sports scene. First team to score 5 goals wins!
- 5 goals
- 100% Damage
- 5 Minute Timer
In the Experimental queue, we updated several attacks in the base Cannon’s move set to be more intuitive, feel more explosive, and maintain the current flow of the kit. You can even check out these test features by enabling them in Custom Lobby options.
Please let us know your experience with this test feature on Twitter and Discord! Check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
Neutral Light’s first hit is now a standing cannon blast with slightly increased priority and time to hit
Side Light is now an arcing cannon swing that favors horizontal threat at the beginning of the attack and vertical threat at the end.
Down Air is now a downward cannon blast that rebounds forward when performed close to the ground.
We added a new map to the Free-for-All queue! The test map “Circus” has now become “Big Miami Dome.”
- Features three soft platforms with one moving.
- A FFA design to bring the Miami Dome map into more queues.
- Same entrancing Miami Dome music and art!
This week’s free-to-play Legend rotation includes: Zariel, Jhala, Scarlet, Rayman, Nix, Asuri, Isaiah, and Dusk.
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Grappling Hammer to take into battle.
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb, carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.