There’s still time for your secret admirer to invite you for a 1v1! With one more week left of Valhallentine’s, don’t miss out on all the exclusive seasonal items like the all new themed Skins for Kaya and Dusk, the new Lovestruck 2021 Podium, and much more. Just follow the hearts in Mallhalla.
Brawlball Bash is featured for Brawl of the Week! Find some friends or queue solo to enter the Coliseum.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
It’s the season of love – we’re celebrating with a themed UI Takeover complete with all new main menu music, a whole bouquet of exclusive seasonal items, and +250 Bonus Gold per login. This Valhallentine’s, let’s take a moment to think of the ones we cherish most! Sure, there might be some accidental knockouts in 2v2 and Brawldown, but in the end, we remember this well said poem from our prior celebrations –
See the list below for all the Valhallentine treats:
Red Rose Kaya – “Her arrows never miss their target!”
- This curious forest sprite is ready to spread mischief with her Rosewood Spear and Everlasting Shot Bow.
Date Night Dusk – “This man of mystery is ready to break some hearts.”
- The eligible elven bachelor is going out on the town with his Crush Killer Spear and Love Sick Orb.
Cho-Kor-Late – “With a cherry on top!”
- He may look sweet as candy, but his Sucker Punch is a Jawbreaker
Red Romance Volkov – “He’d love to have you for dinner…”
- Fall into a Love Affair with this Heartthrob of a vampire.
Lovelaced Ada – “This sweet romance will leave
- She loves you… She loves you not… she definitely loves you not.
Secret Admirer Zariel – “Would you be my Valentine?”
- This divine warrior will tug on your Heartstrings with their Love’s Embrace
Heartbreaker Barraza – “Giving love a bad name.”
- He’ll take A Shot at Love and Axe You Out!
Suitor Lucien – “If looks could kill (and they do).”
- This Beautiful & Deadly beau is just handing out Heartaches
Heart of Hathor Mirage – “No better way to be
welcomed to the afterlife.”
- Beware this alluring undertaker, armed with the Tines of the Heart and Uraeus’ Fang.
Demon Bride Hattori – “They say marriage changes you.”
- Bonus: Horrific visage with Hattori’s expressions.
- The underworld hath no fury like a warrior woman scorned. Watch out for Falling Blossoms or you’ll get The Final Gift.
Eternal Love Brynn – “Fall in love with her forever,
and ever, and ever.”
- This Valkyrie may seem like a Heartbreaker, but she’s really a Heartseeker.
Classy Roland – “A rose in his teeth, eleven more in his chest hair.”
- Looks like chivalry is still very much alive, This irresistible Knight is armed with his trusty Love Letter Opener and Fancy Lance.
Date Night Nai – “She even likes the same bands you do.”
- Love Hurts with this punk rock queen. The Blackhearts are her Katars, not her band…
Lovestruck 2021 – ”Owl be yours this Valentine’s”
- Now with sound FX!
- Let the love soar with this new design.
Cupid’s Bow – “Shot through the heart!”
- Exclusive Valhallentine’s Bow Weapon Skin.
- These pink, red, and white colors are sure to be a KO!
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold.
XO KO – “KO-ed in the name of love.”
- Bonus: Displays your Legend’s face on each Cherub!
Chocolate Bear’dvar Avatar – “Nothing says love like chocolate… and bears.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Candy Hearts Avatar – “Aw you’re sweet! And kind of chalky.”
- An animated Avatar!
Get the team together for this 3v3 game! Don’t have a team? Fear not, we’ll find one for you! Hit the Coliseum, snag the ball, juke or pass past your opponents, and hold it in their goal to score! No team damage, and you can go through walls the same color as you. First team to 3 scores wins!
- 3v3 Brawlball
- 5 minutes
- Queue up solo or with a team!
Valhallentines items are in Mallhalla!
- Find the Valhallentines items by following the hearts in Mallhalla.
New items added with Patch 5.03.
- Sky Pirate Sidra
- Bitpunk Cassidy
- Dumbbell Curls Emote
- Fu Lion Charm Orb Skin
- Dragon’s Fury Greatsword Skin
- Darkheart Claymore Greatsword Skin
- More Country Flag Avatars!
The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available.
- To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
Check out the new Sale items!
The Smoke Trails visual effect Test Features were updated based on community feedback. The time the Smoke Trails effect appears on screen has been shortened in order to reduce their visual footprint during battle.
Test Features are available to try out in the Experimental queue and in Custom Lobbies with Test Features enabled.
Please let us know your experience with these Test Features on Twitter and Discord! Check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
This week’s free Legend rotation includes: Yumiko, Jiro, Zariel, Xull, Volkov, Isaiah, Asuri, Petra, and Queen Nai.
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia has unexpectedly found Valhalla and has brought his Scythe and Axe to battle.
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.