- Sawed Off Barraza – “Good as new.”
- Rift Dweller Teros – “Dwell long within the abyss, the abyss dwells within you.”
- Grovewarden Ember – “She’s not from the heart of the Fangwild. She IS the heart of the Fangwild.”
- You can now see your global rank if you are Diamond or in the top 250 (1v1 and 2v2)
- You can now buy skins for Legends you don’t own (After a very verbose warning).
- The camera now continues moving during that moment of pause between the end of the match and the post-game scoreboard screen.
UI / Art
- Sidekicks are now chosen inside the podium menu and can be different for each local player!
- Skins are followed by colors now in the Legend select menu.
- You can now change what playlist your lobby will go into or you can switch from custom games to matchmaking and back. No more having to restart your party.
- The Main Menu in the top right shows up while spectating if you bring up the pause menu.
- Smoothed recovery of Teros Down Axe animation.
- PC Support for Moga Power Pro
- PC Support for PDP PS3 Versus
New Legend Rotation
This week’s Legend rotation features, Ada, Azoth, Ember, Orion, Scarlet, and Thatch.
Weapons: Blasters & Spear
Weapons: Bow & Axe
Weapons: Bow & Katars
Weapons: Rocket Lance & Spear
Weapons: Rocket Lance & Hammer
Weapons: Blasters & Sword
- Fixed a networking issue for players on some college campuses having connection issues.
- Fixed a rare bug in the store that would prevent inputs from happening.
- Fixed a bug where a change in a friend’s online status wouldn’t get reflected in the Join, Spectate, Invite list if it was already open and that friend was at the top of your friends list.
- Fixed a bug where a friend could join your private game with friend joining disabled if your friend already had your name selected in their friend list when you changed the setting.
- Fixed a bug that let you set a matchmaking lobby to public and set a room description even though matchmaking lobbies can’t show up in the public games list.
- Fixed a bug where changing your privacy settings while in a matchmaking lobby would cause your friends to see you as being in a custom lobby instead of a lobby for whatever playlist you were set to enter.
- Fixed a bug where dying while actively doing the Don’t Leave Me Hangin’ taunt (you gotta slide taunt off a ledge to do it) would cause your sidekick to be invisible while he brought you back on stage.
- Fixed a bug where picking Stance 1 when that Legend defaults to a different stance for you could result in the stance picker being off if you went back to picking stances before locking in or backing out.
- Fixed a bug where fully charging your throw caused you to always throw directly forward.
- Fixed bug causing picker menu backings in the character select to be offset and incorrect
- Fixed a bug where changing direction on the exact same frame as releasing throw could result in your character facing the wrong direction during the throw.
- Fixed bug where Strikeout servers were unavailable.