Who will be the Platform King? Find out with the latest Brawl of the Week! In this twist on King of the Hill, 4 players battle it out to stay on the moving red platform.
We’ve also updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation to include Zariel, Ember, Lord Vraxx, and more. In addition, we have updated sale items and have chests rotating frequently in Mallhalla.
Ranked Season 21 began last week. Check out Ranked 3v3 Brawlball in the Seasonal Ranked Queue to earn Glory and exclusive Title rewards. If you’re new to seasons or just need a refresher on the Elo reset, Glory earnings, and more, check out the overview from last week’s rotation.
ProSeries 2021 continues this weekend on July 24th and 25th.
Ranked Borders from Season 20
If you placed in Gold, Platinum, or Diamond in your best rating, you are given a ranked border that people will see in the match preview screen. These will last for one season and will be updated again after the new season comes to a close.
Your border from any previous season does not carry over or have any impact on your current border reward.
Ranked Avatars from Season 20
Ranked Avatars include prestigious versions for those who’ve placed in high ranks during previous seasons. For example, if you placed in Platinum last season and Gold this season, you’ll receive the upgraded versions of the Competitor’s Badge and Gold Emblem. You will still have your original Platinum Emblem avatar from previous seasons.
You must play a minimum of 10 games to receive ranked avatars / borders at ANY rank.
- Competitor’s Badge: Awarded to anyone who plays 10 Ranked Games or more.
- Gold Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Gold or above.
- Platinum Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Platinum or above.
- Diamond Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Diamond.
- Upgraded versions of Ranked Avatars are awarded to those who have earned the same Avatar in any previous seasons.
Exclusive Ranked Rewards – Skyforged & Goldforged!
Beyond glory there is immortality! In Mallhalla, under the “Ranked” tab, players may spend their hard-earned Glory to purchase Skyforged Colors, Weapons, Nameplates, Emotes, and Sidekicks. Skyforged Colors are only usable on Legends that have reached level 5 or greater. Players can also purchase the Goldforged Colors, Weapons, Nameplates, Emotes, and Sidekicks with Glory. Goldforged requires the Skyforged version of that item to have already been purchased. Show your strength with these exclusive Ranked items!
New Seasonal Ranked Queue – 3v3 Brawlball
This season we’re featuring 3v3 Brawlball! The Seasonal Ranked Queue takes place on the default Brawlball Map, Brawlball Arena. The team that scores 5 goals first wins!
Players can continue to earn Glory mid-season and earn exclusive Title Rewards. With every new season, the Seasonal Ranked Queue’s Elo will do a full reset.
It’s week 3 of the Brawlhalla ProSeries! Cheer for your favorite North America regional team as they compete for a total prize pool of $50,000.
Catch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Saturday, July 24th, 2021
- Sunday, July 25th, 2021
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, players can earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards. Viewership Rewards for the Pro Series include:
- Solar Flares Blasters
- Searing Sphere Orb
- Apollo’s Fury Katars
- Flaming Oath Axe
- Esports Colors
- Esports Colors v.2
- Onisan Sidekick
- Avatar Cape Emote
For more information on our 2021 Pro Series, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
Who is the platform king? 4 Players face off on a map with 6 platforms. Stay on the red platform to score points. Stun your opponents to keep them from scoring. Watch out, the platform switches around the map! The Player with the most points at the end of 2 minutes wins!
- 4 Player FFA
- 2 minutes
- Stay on the platform to gain points
- Most points at the end wins!
Check out all the brand new items:
- Fiendish Knight Roland
- Avatar Cape Emote
- Peace Signs Emote
- Twilly Sidekick
- New Country Flag Avatars
The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available.
- To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Gnash, Lord Vraxx, Brynn, Ulgrim, Sidra, Ember, Jaeyun, Fait, and Zariel.
- Gnash – In the darkness, before the dawn of history, this Legend was raised by the harsh jungle itself. This Super Hunter uses his Hammer and Spear in battle.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.