Last week, Rick Grimes, Michonne and Daryl Dixon from AMC’s The Walking Dead found themselves in the world of Brawlhalla, in an event that features new Epic Crossovers, store items, an all-new Game Mode, and more!
Mako makes a splash in her free-to-play Legend rotation debut and is available in Mallhalla for a newly reduced price of only 5,400 Gold.
Ranked Season 18 continues, Battle Pass Season 2 vibes on, and Brawlhalloween will rise from the grave on October 28th! To stay up to date with the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord.
Walkers have risen in the Great Halls of Valhalla, and it’s up to Rick, Michonne, and Daryl to stop them in this new Epic Crossover Event! Rick Grimes, Michonne, and Daryl Dixon are new Epic Crossovers. Epic Crossovers feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
Rick, Michonne, and Daryl mirror the abilities of Barraza, Koji, and Ember, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends.
Rick Epic Crossover – “It’s all about survival now.”
- Armed with his Hatchet and Revolvers, Rick Grimes is here to show everyone what needs to be done to survive.
Michonne Epic Crossover – “Nice never got me anywhere. But smart did.”
- Michonne, the expert swordswoman, is ready to fight – and she’ll do whatever it takes to win.
Daryl Epic Crossover – “Today’s your lucky day, fellas.”
- Daryl Dixon has brought his motorcycle, his crossbow, and a few other weapons to come out on top!
- “There’s nowhere to run!”
- Pummel your opponents into a slew of walker hands and debris with this new KO Effect!
Days Gone Bye
- “We can’t hold them!”
- Have your Legend stand on top to fend off the walker horde. This animated Podium features grasping walker hands, a heavy machine gun, and lock-in sound effects!
The Walking Dead Epic Crossover event also includes:
- A new The Walking Dead themed Game Mode and Brawl of the Week – Walker Attack!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A new The Walking Dead themed UI Takeover!
The Walking Dead © 2020 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All rights reserved.
Season 2 features 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions. This season is only available for a limited time, so play now!
- A new feature that allows players to select which level of the Progression Skin and Podium to equip.
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions throughout the season.
- New Synthwave Kung Foot Map.
- New Free-for-All map called Sun Drive City.
Grab your favorite Legend and start brawling! For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
For a limited time, we are introducing the Solidarity Emote for Charity. All proceeds from this Emote will be donated to Campaign Zero. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Survive the walkers onslaught! Battle through loads of walker opponents that get harder and smarter as time passes. Beware, the longer you fight the more walkers appear! Earn points by scoring KOs. Survive as long as you can to win the most points!
- 3 Stocks
- Walkers increase in difficulty and in number as time passes.
- Survive as long as you can.
- Player with the most points wins!
Follow the sheriff badge to locate all of The Walking Dead items.
Mako’s price has been reduced to 5400 Gold!
- Limited time Emote for charity! All proceeds will go to Campaign Zero.
Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes Mako in her debut appearance alongside: Rayman, Thatch, Zariel, Sentinel, Artemis, Mirage, Jhala, and Diana.
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of the Barbados as he uses Sword and Blasters.
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Sentinel – The first and greatest costumed superhero in America has come to Asgard, finding those who need protecting and vanquishing injustice with his Katars and Grappling Hammer.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.