The new Ranked Season 19 begins today! Players can use their hard-earned Glory to claim the Skyforged and Goldforged rewards, including Emotes, Nameplates, and more in Mallhalla. More information is provided below for any newcomers to Ranked Seasons.
Last week, Magyar, our newest Legend, arrived to haunt the hallowed halls of Valhalla with their deadly Greatsword and Hammer. Magyar is the 52nd new Legend to permanently join the roster.
We’ve also updated Brawl of the Week, free-to-play Legend Rotation, and sale items!
Season 19 – Rewards and Soft Elo reset!
If you’re new to Seasons, here’s some information you should know. You’re going to have a soft Elo reset and will also receive Glory, the currency you receive for playing Ranked. You can use it in the Ranked section of Malhalla to get special Colors, Weapon Skins, Emotes, and Nameplates to show your dedication to your favorite Legend. We hope you enjoy your rewards and enjoy the New Season!
Soft Elo Reset Formula
Soft Elo Reset is based on your current Elo at the end of the season.
1v1 and 2v2 Personal Rating
- Under 1400: New Elo = Old Elo
- Over 1400: New Elo = 1400 + (Old Elo – 1400) / (3 – (3000 – Old Elo) / 800)
2v2 Team and Legend Rating
- 2v2 Team & Legend Ratings have been brought closer to 750.
- Under 2000: Elo = (Elo + 375) / 1.5
- Over 2000, we aggressively brought you back down as a way of resetting the top tiers. Diamond level players will be reset to high gold or low platinum.
Glory Earnings Calculation
Glory earned is based on a combination of your Highest Peak Rating (highest 1v1, 2v2, team, or Legend rating/Elo) and total Wins. This was designed in order to reward both skill and dedication for those who pursue Glory.
You gain 20 Glory per win up to 150 wins, which gets you 3000 Glory. After 150 wins, each subsequent win gives you slightly less.
Note: There is a minimum requirement of 10 games played to be eligible for Glory based on your rating. For help estimating your Glory Gained or New Elo after the reset go to: https://www.brawlhalla.com/glory-calculator/
Ranked Borders from Season 18
If you placed in Gold or better in your best rating, you are given a ranked border that people will see in the match preview screen. There are Ranked borders for Gold, Platinum, and Diamond tiers. These will last for one season and will be updated again after the new season comes to a close.
Your border from any previous season does not carry over or have any impact on your current border reward.
Ranked Avatars from Season 18
Ranked Avatars include prestigious versions for those who’ve placed in high ranks during previous seasons. For example, if you placed in Platinum last season and Gold this season, you’ll receive the upgraded versions of the Competitor’s Badge and Gold Emblem. You will still have your original Platinum Emblem avatar from previous seasons.
You must play a minimum of 10 games to receive ranked avatars / borders at ANY rank.
- Competitor’s Badge: Awarded to anyone who plays 10 Ranked Games or more.
- Gold Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Gold or above.
- Platinum Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Platinum or above.
- Diamond Emblem: Awarded to players who finish at Diamond.
- Upgraded versions of Ranked Avatars are awarded to those who have earned the same Avatar in any previous seasons.
5th & 6th Tier Ranked Avatar Upgrade Information
For players who have reached the 5th Tier of an avatar by reaching a certain rank or higher for five total seasons: the 5th Tier of that avatar will stay in your inventory permanently! Congratulations on your achievements!
The 6th Tier Avatar, for those who have reached a certain rank or higher for six total seasons, will take on a brand new look! These avatars will grow more and more prestigious with each subsequent seasonal repeat up to Tier 10, at which point the Tier 10 avatar will remain in your inventory permanently.
In short, every 5 Tiers of avatars, you’ll keep the most awesome, most decked out version permanently, and then start work on a new version for subsequent tiers for 6-10, 11-15, and so on.
Exclusive Ranked Rewards – Skyforged & Goldforged!
Beyond glory there is immortality! In Mallhalla, under the “Ranked” tab, players may spend their hard-earned Glory to purchase Skyforged Colors, Weapons, Nameplates, and Emotes. Skyforged Colors are only usable on Legends that have reached level 5 or greater.
Players can also purchase the Goldforged Colors, Weapons, Nameplates, and Emotes with Glory. Goldforged requires the Skyforged version of that item to have already been purchased. Show your strength with these exclusive Ranked items!
Last week, Magyar arrived to do battle in the Great Halls with their Greatsword and Hammer! The souls of the fallen Strazci hunger for revenge within this deadly suit of armor. Their release also comes with three new Skins that can be found in Mallhalla.
- Magyar – “The Spectral Guardian”
- Weapons: Greatsword, Hammer
- Stats: 5 Strength, 4 Dexterity, 9 Defense, 4 Speed
- “To the horror of their foes, the power of the necromancy was such that whenever a Strazci fell, its spirit escaped to join and strengthen a knight that remained. Thus the might of the Strazci went undiminished.”
Magyar enters with 3 new Skins:
- Golden Gladiator Magyar – “Which soul gets the honor and glory?”
- Phantom of the Armor Magyar – “Masquerade! From their blade, stay out the way.”
- Pharaoh King Magyar – “The mummy returns.”
Step into the ring with your tag team partner for a 2v2 no holds barred match! Keep the momentum going by bouncing yourself or your opponents off the ropes. Stun your target with a folding chair or knock them into a table for heavy damage. KO your opponents 3 times each to win!
- 6 Stocks
- 3 minutes
- Use folding chairs and tables to stun your enemies!
Play the new Legend, Magyar! Releases with 3 new Skins:
- Golden Gladiator Magyar
- Phantom of the Armor Magyar
- Pharaoh King Magyar
The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available.
- To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
Check out for the new Sale items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Teros, Orion, Thatch, Artemis, Petra, Ada, Sentinel, Asuri, and Xull.
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Hammer.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of Barbados as he uses Sword and Blasters.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Sentinel – The first and greatest costumed superhero in America has come to Asgard, finding those who need protecting and vanquishing injustice with his Katars and Hammer.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!