Outlaws of the galaxy beware! Reno, the Chitnoid Bounty Hunter makes his free-to-play Legend Rotation debut today. That means that you can now play as everyone’s favorite alien bug cowboy for free from now until May 18th.
This week’s Brawl of the Week is Brawlball Bash! Team up with a couple of friends or leave it to the matchmaking queue. Then work together to score 3 goals before your opponents do.
It’s the last week of Bloomhalla, so don’t forget to check out the garden of goodies available in Mallhalla. Although this year’s event is wilting away, Bloomhalla will return brighter than ever for springtime next year with a harvest of new Seasonal items!
It’s also the last week for our Jötunn Winter Battle Pass. For those looking to receive the exclusive Jötunn Royalty Avatar, complete all the missions before the season ends on May 18th!
Welcome to Bloomhalla! Don’t miss out on this celebration of all things springtime, renewal, and pastel colored. Bloomhalla brings exclusive items: the Perennial Brawler Title, new Skins, Colors, & more! Like our other Seasonal Events (and marigolds), it will return every year.
Elvenhollow Xull – Guardian of the Fangwild woods.
- This not so gentle giant protects the Fangwild forests with his Boomin’ Bark Cannon and Spring Cleaning Axe.
Hwarang Jaeyun – The cold envies the flowers.
- Jaeyun is ready for spring with his Blue Blossom Blade Sword and Flora Striker Greatsword. He’s literally a flower knight!
Floral Bliss 2021
- Budding flowers, sunshine, & spring are here in this latest Podium!
- Featuring sound and animated FX.
Fluttering Monarch – A friendly pollinator enjoying a flower’s nectar.
- Gathering some nectar for the new season.
- A new animated Avatar!
Sleepy Seedling – Sweet dreams in the spring air.
- Even plants need naps.
- Purchasable with Gold!
Spring Songbird – The first tunes of spring.
- Look how happy it is!
- Purchasable with Gold!
Verdant Bloom – Time to turn over a new leaf!
- Celebrate the springtime with these soft pastels.
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold!
There’s a new Bounty Hunter in town. Introducing Reno, the first ever Blasters and Orb Legend. With his trusty Vespian Six Shooter Blasters and loyal Orb companion Orbot, he’ll do whatever it takes to collect his reward.
- Reno – “The Bounty Hunter”
- Weapons: Blasters, Orb
- Stats: 4 Strength, 7 Dexterity, 6 Defense, 5 Speed
- “Four arms, compound eyes, and utter fearlessness make Chitinoids natural gunslingers, but Reno added a dose of genius that made him the greatest tracker this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt.”
Reno enters with 3 new Skins:
- Desperado Reno – “The strong arm of the law has many more arms than we remember.”
- Widowmaker Reno – “You’ll never see him, but you’ll feel his bite.”
- Ferrymoth Reno – “Don’t look into the light.”
Get the team together for this 3v3 game! Don’t have a team? Fear not, we’ll find one for you! Hit the Coliseum, snag the ball, juke or pass past your opponents, and hold it in their goal to score! No team damage, and you can go through walls the same color as you. First team to 3 scores wins!
- 3v3 Brawlball
- 5 minutes
- Queue up solo or with a team!
- It’s the last week of Bloomhalla, follow the bumblebees to find all the goodies before this seasonal event ends on May 18th!
- Check out the newest Legend, Reno, and his Skins.
- Desperado Reno
- Ferrymoth Reno
- Widowmaker Reno
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
This week Reno blasts his way into the free-to-play Legend rotation! Also featuring: Kor, Sir Roland, Rayman, Magyar, Dusk, Sidra, Ember, and Nix.
- Reno – Four arms, compound eyes, fearlessness, and an added dose of genius make this Chitnoid gunslinger the greatest bounty hunter this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt. He’ll take on any job with his trusty Blasters and loyal companion, Orbot.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Sir Roland – No one in Valhalla feels a greater thirst for victory in the tournament than Sir Roland, as he strikes down his opponents with Rocket Lance and Sword.
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb, carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.