Allies turned enemies clash in the Grand Tournament! Take part in this legendary rivalry with the new Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow Epic Crossovers.
These Epic Crossovers feature custom Signature FX, two new Weapon Skins each, unique lock-in animations, and dedicated Roster spots.
Hone your ninja skills and evade dangerous traps in the new Showdown Map featured as Brawl of the Week – Arashikage Showdown. Score the most points to win!
A shattered bond has given way to a legendary rivalry as Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow journey to Valhalla to determine the victor.
Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are new Epic Crossovers that feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins each.
In Brawlhalla, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow mirror the abilities of Thatch and Koji, respectively, and will stay in Mallhalla after the event ends. G.I. JOE and HASBRO and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. © 2022 Hasbro.
Snake Eyes Epic Crossover – “The original commando with deadly silent skills.”
- A master in weaponry, Snake Eyes is armed with his MP7s and Onihashi Steel Blade.
Storm Shadow Epic Crossover – “An expert assassin seeking vengeance as a Cobra agent.”
- A member of the famed Arashikage clan, Storm Shadow takes to battle with his Tactical Recurve Bow and Mikimoto Katana.
- “A fanatical leader who rules with an iron fist.”
- An animated Avatar!
- “Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!”
- “Nemesis organization to the G.I. Joe Team.”
- “The original commando.”
- “Fueled by Vengeance.”
- “Snake Eyes is the only pack he needs.”
The G.I. Joe Epic Crossover event also includes:
- Arashikage Showdown: a new Showdown Map that is also featured as the Brawl of the Week!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- New main menu, character select, and victory theme music!
Knowing is half the battle! Strike your opponents in this new 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match. Beware! The dojo is filled with traps, so make your own luck by activating the pressure plates to turn them on your opponents. The player with the highest score wins!
- Showdown Game Mode
- 4-Player FFA
- Walk-off map with traps!
- Press the pressure plates to activate traps.
- Score the most points to win!
Read the stars and battle in space with the Cosmic Bundle! The pack includes:
- Fait Legend Unlock
- Cosmic Fait Skin
- Butterscotch Sidekick
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Kor, Volkov, Barraza, Fait, Sir Roland, Magyar, Lin Fei, Kaya, and Sidra.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia has unexpectedly found Valhalla and has brought his Scythe and Axe to battle.
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Sir Roland – No one in Valhalla feels a greater thirst for victory in the tournament than Sir Roland, as he strikes down his opponents with Rocket Lance and Sword.
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!