As you continue to vibe to Battle Pass Season 2, keep cruisin’ through Sun Drive City as Nix warps through time and space to reach her full potential.
All players are automatically granted access to the Battle Pass track with an option to purchase the Gold track for more content. More details about the Battle Pass can be found below or at brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
Get ready for Brawl of the Week – Ghost Brawl and all-new Legend Rotation!
Brawlhalla’s second Battle Pass has landed! This second season features 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions. The Battle Pass season will last 12 weeks.
This Battle Pass will also feature:
- A new UI takeover featuring an animated splash art of Retro Reaper Nix,
- New main menu, character select, and post-game theme music matching the flair of the Synthwave era.
- A newly themed Synthwave Kung Foot featured as the Brawl of the Week!
- A new Free-for-All map called Sun Drive City.
- A separate Battle Pass tab for easy access when navigating the main menu.
New Exclusive Battle Pass Items
There are over 100 new rewards in this Battle Pass, including an exclusive Nameplate and even a special Avatar for players who complete all 85 tiers.
All players are automatically granted access to a Battle Pass track to unlock unique Colors, Avatars, Taunt, Sidekick and Weapon Skins.
- Players can also unlock the Gold track to immediately unlock some exclusive items, like the newest Progression Skins and Podiums.
- Unlocking the Gold track also grants boosters and additional weekly missions to help level up through Battle Pass faster for more rewards.
- More items than ever before available to unlock!
New Option: Collapse Upgrades
A new feature has been added into this Battle Pass that allows players to select which level of the Progression Skin and Podium to equip!
- “Collapse Upgrades” is a new system setting that will be enabled on default.
- When disabling “Collapse Upgrades,” players will be able to see all three versions of the Progression Skin and Progression Podium separately.
- This enables players to choose their preference in Progression Skin and Podium when equipping their inventory!
New Missions for Battle Pass
This Synthwave Battle Pass comes with new missions!
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions are available throughout the season.
- Earn Battle Gems by completing missions to earn rewards!
- Battle Gems measure a player’s progress toward the next reward tier.
- Unlocking the Gold track will grant more missions for more opportunities to earn Battle Gems and rewards.
Earn Battle Gems to Level Up
Each week, new missions will unlock, granting new opportunities to earn more Battle Gems while still allowing previous missions to be completed.
- Battle Gems are earned by completing missions in matchmaking games except for Brawl of the Week.
- Players can get even more Battle Gems just by playing Brawlhalla. Any matchmaking game rewards Battle Points that advance the Earn Battle Points mission.
- Completing the mission gives players Gems and a new more challenging Earn Battle Points mission.
Players can unlock over 100 rewards during the Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
For a limited time, we are introducing the Solidarity Emote for Charity. All proceeds from this Emote will be donated to Campaign Zero. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Ghost Brawl is back! Quickly go invisible when you don’t use any powers in this tense game mode. If you stay invisible too long or use any power (including dodge), then you’ll be visible once more! (Pro Tip: dust clouds from jumps and dashes are still visible even when an opponent is not.)
- 3 Stocks
- 200% Damage
- 8 Minute Timer
- Limited time Emote for charity! All proceeds will go to Campaign Zero.
Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Koji, Orion, Xull, Caspian, Ulgrim, Lin Fei, Ada, Fait, and Nix.
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.