Brace yourself for the windy skies and rocky cliffs in Cliffside Scuffle, featured as Brawl of the Week! Battle outside the Western Air Temple in this 3 minute, 6 player, 300% Damage free-for-all match. Score the most points to win!
After the scuffle, check out the recently added Brawlhalla x Avatar: The Last Airbender Epic Crossovers and enough goodies to knock over a cabbage cart available in Mallhalla!
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Now, after the end of the Hundred Year War, Team Avatar joins Brawlhalla! Aang, Toph, and Zuko join the Grand Tournament as Epic Crossovers with unique Weapon Skins, Signature FX, unique lock-in animations, and dedicated roster spots.
The rest of Team Avatar is also here, including a new Appa Sidekick, Momo Emote, and Emojis featuring Katara, Sokka, and Suki. The Cabbage Merchant is even here, featured in a new KO Effect. To find all of these and more Avatar content, follow the tabs with Appa’s face in Mallhalla.
Log in any time during the Event to receive a free “The Tale of Iroh” Avatar.
In Brawlhalla, Aang, Toph and Zuko mirror the abilities of Wu Shang, Kor, and Hattori respectively. They will all stay in Mallhalla after the Event ends.
Aang Epic Crossover
- “I laugh at gravity all the time. Hahaha, gravity!”
- Aang is the last Airbender, and the only known survivor of the Air Nomads. He is a trickster and longs for a life full of fun experiences. Aang fulfilled his destiny by mastering all four elements, defeating Fire Lord Ozai, and restoring balance to the Four Nations.
Toph Epic Crossover
- “I am the greatest Earthbender in the world! Don’t you dunderheads ever forget it.”
- Toph was born blind, but grew up learning to adapt and thrive. As a powerful Earthbender, she’s stubborn, uninhibited, exuberantly self-confident, and loves to say and do whatever she pleases. Used to being underestimated, she uses people’s misperceptions of her to gain an advantage over them.
Zuko Epic Crossover
- “I’ve realized I’m free to determine my own destiny, even if I’ll never be free of my mark.”
- Zuko is a powerful Firebender. After being banished from the Fire Nation by his father, Fire Lord Ozai, he was supported by his uncle Iroh and learned to let go of his father and his model of the Fire Nation. Instead, Zuko forged a new path by joining Team Avatar becoming Aang’s firebending mentor.
- “Yip yip!”
- Appa is a giant flying bison who was frozen with Aang for 100 years. He can often be seen transporting Team Avatar from one adventure to another!
- Appa is the largest sidekick to date in Brawlhalla. He’s been given special animations to accommodate for his unique features and massive size.
- “A treat for the best winged lemur!”
- Momo is a winged-lemur – a hybrid of the spotted bat and the black and white lemur. Like all of his species, Momo is incredibly intelligent and trainable.
- Featuring custom sound FX.
- “MY CABBAGES!!!!!!!!”
- A humble businessman from the Earth Kingdom, the cabbage merchant was plagued by misfortune as his carts of cabbages were often destroyed or damaged after crossing paths with Team Avatar and their enemies.
- Featuring custom sound FX.
- “Element of Change”
- “Element of Substance”
- “Element of Power”
- “Element of Freedom”
The Blue Spirit
- “A soul learning to change.”
- “It’s been a long day for Team Avatar’s loyal sky bison.”
- “Looks more like jerkbending to me.”
- “Hi! Let’s practice waterbending together.”
- “Almost isn’t good enough!”
- “On behalf of the Kyoshi Warriors: well played.”
- “GG – Good Ginseng”
The Avatar: The Last Airbender Epic Crossover event also includes:
- Free “The Tale of Iroh” Avatar for logging in during the Event.
- New Western Air Temple themed FFA & 1v1 Maps.
- New Splash art and UI Theme.
- Original main menu, character select, and victory theme music.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event!
© 2022 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon Avatar: The Last Airbender and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
Battle outside the Western Air Temple in this 3 minute, 6 player, 300% Damage free-for-all match! Brace yourself for the windy skies and rocky cliffs and come out on top. Score 2 points for KOing an enemy, lose 1 point for being KO’d. Score the most points to win!
- 6 Player FFA
- 300% Damage
- 3 Minutes
- Most points at the end wins!
As part of Playing for the Planet’s Green Game Jam 2022, we’re hosting the World Tree Initiative, themed after the great tree of Yggdrasil.
The Emote of the same name is available now in Mallhalla, with all proceeds from its sale going to Ecologi – an organization dedicated to planting trees and funding the world’s best carbon offsetting solutions.
For more information about our participation in Green Game Jam 2022, click here.
Say hello to The Night Stalker with the new Lynx Bundle, featuring Asuri! This pack includes:
- Lynx Asuri Skin
- Asuri Legend Unlock
- Nightmare Claws Weapon Skin
- Moonbeam Sword Weapon Skin
- Avatar Cape Emote
- Asuridoodle Avatar
- Asuri Shrug Emoji Skin
This promotion is free to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
Start your vocal warmups, because the Phantom Bundle will ascend from underneath the theatre on Monday, November 28th. We’ve kept Box 5 empty to make room for this new offer including:
- Phantom of the Armor Magyar Skin (+ 2 Weapon Skins)
- Magyar Legend Unlock
- Darkheart Claymore Greatsword Weapon Skin
- The Spectral Guardian Avatar
- Magdoodle Avatar
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Brynn, Lord Vraxx, Jiro, Munin, Val, Isaiah, Ragnir, Arcadia, & Thor.
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Munin – Rocking out to the sweet sounds of her Scythe and Bow, she’s ready to brawl in the Grand Tournament and finish her next Ravenqueen concert!
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Arcadia – The humble beetle farmer turned Glorious Queen of the Faefolk. Arcadia, the great champion of the Fangwild, fights in the Grand Tournament with Orma – the singing Greatsword, her Eldritch Thorn Spear, and trusty beetle companion Domo.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.