Knowing is half the battle, and the battle continues with Brawlhalla x G.I. Joe!
Snake Eyes, the original commando, and Storm Shadow, his rivaled brother-in-arms, clash as they duel in the Grand Tournament! Even after this event is over, you can still purchase Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow in Mallhalla, as well as play Arashikage Showdown in a custom game room.
Play through a different map full of pressure plate activated obstacles in Temple Climb, featured for Brawl of the Week! Walk the line between myths and truth and survive the treacherous ascent through this 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
A shattered bond has given way to a legendary rivalry as Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow journey to Valhalla to determine the victor.
Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are new Epic Crossovers that feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins each.
In Brawlhalla, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow mirror the abilities of Thatch and Koji, respectively, and will stay in Mallhalla after the event ends. G.I. JOE and HASBRO and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. © 2022 Hasbro.
Snake Eyes Epic Crossover – “The original commando with deadly silent skills.”
- A master in weaponry, Snake Eyes is armed with his MP7s and Onihashi Steel Blade.
Storm Shadow Epic Crossover – “An expert assassin seeking vengeance as a Cobra agent.”
- A member of the famed Arashikage clan, Storm Shadow takes to battle with his Tactical Recurve Bow and Mikimoto Katana.
- “A fanatical leader who rules with an iron fist.”
- An animated Avatar!
- “Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!”
- “Nemesis organization to the G.I. Joe Team.”
- “The original commando.”
- “Fueled by Vengeance.”
- “Snake Eyes is the only pack he needs.”
The G.I. Joe Epic Crossover event also includes:
- Arashikage Showdown: a new Showdown Map that is also featured as the Brawl of the Week!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- New main menu, character select, and victory theme music!
Walk the line between myths and truth like Lara Croft! Survive the treacherous climb through this 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match. Beware! The temple is filled with traps, so make your own luck by activating the pressure plates to turn them on your opponents. The player with the highest score wins!
- Climb Game Mode
- 4-Player FFA
- Climb the map as you battle your opponents!
- Beware: pressure plates activate traps.
- Score the most points to win!
Today is the last day for all aspiring Star Speakers to hone their craft. Read the stars and battle in space with this exclusive pack, including:
- Fait Legend Unlock
- Cosmic Fait Skin
- Butterscotch Sidekick
Starting tomorrow, train to become an elite soldier like Isaiah with the Shadow Ops bundle! This pack includes:
- Shadow Ops Isaiah Skin
- Isaiah Legend Unlock
- Shadowboxing Emote
These limited time promotions are available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Diana, Orion, Ragnir, Yumiko, Ulgrim, Mirage, Thor, Onyx, and Jaeyun.
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.