Teros guards the halls with an iron fist. He says there’s only one more week until class is dismissed, so stock up on all the back to school goodies! Find the new Teros & Mako Skins and the rest of the seasonal items by following the apples in Mallhalla.
Harness the power of the Omnitrix, and feel the hero-swapping excitement of “Morph” as the Brawl of the Week. We’re also updating the free Legend rotation to include Rayman, Magyar, Petra, and more!
Don’t miss your chance to stock up on all the back to school essentials! Dress to impress with Home Team Colors, exclusive Skins, and Avatars. Just follow the apples in Mallhalla!
See below for the full list of Back to School items:
- Hall Minotaur Teros – “Do you have your Great Hall pass?”
- Swim Team Mako – “I don’t need floaties Coach Brynn – I have fins.”
- Professor Vraxx – “Essays on why I’m the greatest space lord due Thursday. 5 million words.”
- Rocker Volkov – “Where’s my guitar pick?”
- Headmaster Fait – “Time to count the KOs, ready?”
- Ace Spiker Lin Fei – “She’s got school spirit!”
- Kindergarten Kaya – “Missed the bus? Take a mammoth instead.”
- Gridiron Xull – “The best offense is more offense.”
- First Day Asuri – “Don’t forget your bus number!”
- Greased Lightning Koji – “He’s got the chops!”
- Detention Ada – “Being bad feels pretty good, huh?”
- Home Team Colors
- Show off your school spirit in these black, red, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend with hard-earned Gold!
- Oodles of Doodles
- An animated Avatar!
- “The story’s in the margins.”
- Brawlhalla 101
- “Class is in session!”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Back to School also features:
- A bonus login reward of 250 Gold.
- A Back to School UI Takeover with new main menu music.
The fall of the Order of the Exalted Lion has spread through Valhalla! This Battle Pass season features:
- 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards, including the Octavius Mordex Progression Skin and Spellbreaker Diana Epic Skin.
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- Skins for Azoth, Cross, and Queen Nai.
- The option to purchase the Gold Track with additional exclusive rewards like the Fall of the Lions Progression Podium.
- All players having access to all the Weekly Missions!
- An exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- Two Battle Pass Maps for Free-for-All and 1v1 queues.
- For any completionist out there, a special Avatar awaits you if you complete all 85 tiers.
Players can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Fall of the Lions Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
It’s hero time in this 1v1, 3 stock transforming battle! Choose one weapon each from 3 of your favorite Legends in character select. Activate your powers like the Omnitrix with the throw button to change forms. Weapons are always equipped and cannot be picked up or thrown. First to 3 KOs wins!
- Morph Game Mode
- 1v1, 3 Stocks
- Choose one weapon each from 3 Legends.
- Morph into the different Legends with the throw button.
- First to 3 KOs wins!
We’re featuring an exclusive offer with Prime Gaming, the Darkheart Bundle! From the depths of Terminus, this free bundle includes:
- Darkheart Petra Skin
- Petra Legend Unlock
- Come At Me Emote
- Firehawk Sidekick
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Players can claim their loot here!
- Follow the apples for the exclusive Back to School 2021 items!
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Lin Fei, Rayman, Orion, Volkov, Cassidy, Diana, Magyar, Petra, and Hattori.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia has unexpectedly found Valhalla and has brought his Scythe and Axe to battle.
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?