Last week, Cartoon Network’s Ben 10 arrived in his alien forms Heatblast, Diamondhead, and Four Arms to battle in Brawlhalla! This Ben 10 Epic Crossover event continues to roll on and features three new Epic Crossovers, a new Vilgax KO Effect, new Morph game mode, and a slew of other features that will be staying in Brawlhalla after the event ends.
Battle Pass Season 1 still forges on with new missions for its fourth week! Lastly, we have updated items on sale, changed the Brawl of the Week to Morph 2v2, and updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
It’s hero time in Valhalla! Heatblast, Diamondhead, and Four Arms are new Epic Crossovers. Epic Crossovers feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
In Brawlhalla, Heatblast, Diamondhead, and Four Arms mirror the abilities of Ada, Caspian, and Kor, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends. Ben 10, Cartoon Network, the logos, and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Cartoon Network, a WarnerMedia company. All Rights Reserved.
Heatblast Epic Crossover – “Bringing the heat!”
- Heatblast will scorch his opponents with his Blazing Fire.
Diamondhead Epic Crossover – “You haven’t even scratched the surface.”
- With crystal shards and spiked balls, Diamondhead cuts through the competition!
Four Arms Epic Crossover – “Four armed and ready for battle!”
- Using the environment to crush his enemies, Four Arms brings his Concrete Slam into the tournament.
- “The conqueror of worlds will destroy you.”
- This KO features Vilgax rising from the depths to fire laser beams at your opponents before bringing them down with his tentacle arms.
- “It’s hero time!”
- Let your Legends stand upon the Omnitrix itself. Features a green glow during selection, and for the first time, sound effects upon confirmation!
This Ben 10 event also includes:
- A new Ben 10 themed Game Mode and Brawl of the Week – Morph!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A new Free-for-All Map called Galvan Prime and 1v1 Map called Small Galvan Prime, the homeworld of the creator of the Omnitrix.
- A Ben 10 themed UI Takeover!
It’s hero time in this 2v2, 3 stock transforming battle! Choose one weapon each from 3 of your favorite Legends in character select. Activate your powers like the Omnitrix with the throw button to change forms. Weapons are always equipped and cannot be picked up or thrown. Last team standing wins!
- New Morph Game Mode
- 2v2, 3 Stocks each
- Choose one weapon each from 3 Legends.
- Morph into the different Legends with the throw button.
- First to 6 KOs wins!
- Check out the updated base design of Xull in the Legends tab!
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Sentinel, Teros, Jiro, Diana, Orion, Sidra, Petra, and Queen Nai.
- Sentinel – The first and greatest costumed superhero in America has come to Asgard, finding those who need protecting and vanquishing injustice with his Katars and Grappling Hammer.
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Grappling Hammer.
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.