The spookiest holiday event is about to fall back into a deep slumber. But there’s still enough hours of darkness to check out all the Halloween goodies. Feast your eyes, if you dare, on exclusive store items, including the Ofrenda Podium, Ray of the Dead & Demon Rider Artemis Skins, and many other frightening finds. Just follow the trail of candy corn in Mallhalla.
BCX 2021 heats up as we enter Doubles Weekend. The action kicks off on Friday, November 5th, but don’t let the competitors have all the fun! Tune in to our Twitch streams to earn exclusive Viewership Rewards. The more you watch, the more you earn!
Test your skills of stealth and strategy in Ghost Brawl, featured as Brawl of the Week.
The spooky season of tricks, treats, and frightening feats is here. We’re celebrating by opening up the doors to the crypt underneath the Great Halls. There you will find 14 seasonal Skins, including new Rayman and Artemis Skins, a new Ofrenda Podium, Avatars, Colors, and More! Just follow the trail of candy corn and you won’t lose your way.
See the list below for all the exclusive treats:
Ray of the Dead
“RIP: Rayman is Phantasmic.”
- Of course they celebrate Halloween in the Glade of Dreams! No one is more excited than Rayman with his sugar skull inspired face paint, Calaveraxe (Axe), and Saints & Souls Gauntlets.
Demon Rider Artemis
“Anybody can ride a Rocket Lance. The trouble begins when you try to land with it.”
- Witness Artemis and her unmatched command of stunts and the badlands. She’s ready for any terrain with her Dirt Road Drill Rocket Lance and Adrenaline Rush Scythe.
Corpse Bride Mirage
“Here comes the bride, all dressed to fight!”
- Not even death will part Mirage from her true love. She re-enters the Great Halls from beyond the grave armed with her Scythe and Spear: In Sickness and In Health.
“It’s high moon.”
- Things are looking pretty hairy for this ‘ol pirate. Be sure to beware of the full moon, or you might fall prey to his Haunted Incisor Sword or Wolf’s Howl Blasters.
Dusk Till Dawn
“He vants to take your Elo!”
- This elven king becomes a different kind of nobleman for the Brawlhalloween season. Just don’t let him get too close, his teeth and Immortal Pike are as pointy as his ears.
“Consult your doctor.”
- SHE LIVES! Avoid the grasp of Petra’s Horror and Fright Gauntlets and the cruel sting of Von Evilstein’s Heart.
“She’s got a bone to pick!”
- Cat got your… flesh? The fiery spirit that possesses Asuri’s skeleton is just as fierce. Beware, her Bone Claw Katars are as sharp as her Sword, Joint Pain.
“Like a bat out of Helheim.”
- This bat is right-side-up and ready to brawl! He uses his finely attuned senses to best his opponents with his Sonar Slicer Katars and The Monster Slash Axe.
“When you’re a vampire thief, the stakes are always high.”
- Caspian’s blue blood seems to be in short supply these days, so yours will have to suffice. Look out for the attack of his Vampiric Embrace Gauntlets and his Bloodletting Katars.
The Monster Gnash
- Gnash is the Monster, not the doctor. Though, it’s not an expression of misunderstood humanity when he swings his Headache Hammer or Hand-Saw Spear in your direction.
Punkin Spice Yumiko
“In every town, village, and city. There is no escape. Ever.”
- It’s Punkin Spice season, and Yumiko isn’t taking prisoners with her ded Bow and LOL RIP Hammer.
“Be careful what you ask for”
- This half-blood is all-in on taking you down. Her Wicked Wings Bow and Brimstone Blasters will send you to the not-so-pearly gates below.
“They say his spirit haunts the roadways to this very day.”
- This pompous undead Count thinks himself a gourd. Even in his current state he threatens dissidents with his Haunting Blade Katars and his trusty Blasters, Ghost and Goblin.
“Nice night for a hex.”
- She’ll put a spell on you with her Dark Cauldron Hammer and Witching Broom.
- Bonus: Angry Magic Hat poses with Scarlet’s actions!
Ofrenda – “An offering for our KO’d Brawlers.”
- The expression on the sugar skull’s face changes depending on the Podium’s state! (Ready/Idle, Lock In, Victory, & Defeat)
- Featuring unique sound and visual FX!
Jac-KO-Lantern – “Smashing pumpkins into tiny pieces of debris!”
- An exclusive KO Effect for Brawlhalloween.
Haunting Colors – “Gloom of night and glow of flame.”
- Give your opponents a scare with these purple, black, and orange colors.
- Available for every Legend!
Pumpkin Pyre – “Ghostly fire makes everything better!”
- An animated Avatar!
RIP – “Rest In Pieces.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Brawlhalloween 2021 also features:
- 250 bonus login Gold during the event!
- A new and exclusive “Spooky Brawler” Title Reward given to players that log on during the event.
- New main menu music to celebrate the frightful fest!
- A Brawlhalloween themed Brawl of the Week – Switchcraft 2v2.
In the last patch update, we’ve introduced a new Emojis system so players can communicate on all platforms! Players can use Emojis to communicate after or between matches on the Scoreboard screen and in the Lobby. There are 15 Emojis featuring different Legends with unique expressions and emotions.
- Players now can express themselves on all platforms!
- The default bindings to use an Emoji are: “]”on keyboard and “RB” on controller. There is a small cooldown timer after consistently using an Emoji.
- Saying “GG” after a match will automatically activate the “GG” Emoji for an easy shortcut.
- If a player is muted, their Emojis are hidden from the player that muted them.
- Since post-game chat was a feature only available on the Steam client and did not exist between platforms, it has been replaced by the Emoji system. It is still available in character select, mid-match for spectators, custom lobbies, matchmaking lobbies, and the main menu for clans on PC and Mac.
- There are now options for PC and Mac players to customize their chat visibility between all, friends+clanmates, or no chat.
Looking for your next Ranked 2v2 partner or want to spar against the last opponent you played? Players can now invite other players they just brawled with or against from matchmade games to a lobby!
- This can be done from the Scoreboard screen either from the Inspect menu or the Lobby menu in the top-right hub.
- Players select what type of lobby to invite other brawlers to, but the type of lobby will not change until the invited player joins.
- A notification will appear if the invited player accepts the invitation. Players can accept the invitation from their notifications in the Lobby menu or Main Menu.
- Players can also invite their opponent even if they are not on their friends list.
Quickly go invisible when you don’t use any powers in this tense game mode. Watch out, your opponent has the same ability! Stay invisible too long or use any power (including dodge), and you’re visible once more. Outsmart and outmaneuver your enemy in this 200% damage, 3 Stock match. First to 3 KOs wins!
- 3 Stocks
- 200% Damage
- 8 Minute Timer
(Pro Tip: dust clouds from jumps and dashes are still visible even when an opponent is not.)
BCX month continues to heat up with the action-packed Doubles Weekend! Starting this Friday, each Brawlhalla region from around the world will be competing in their respective 2v2 matches to see which duo reigns supreme.
Tune in to watch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Australia & Southeast Asia Doubles – Nov 5th
- Europe & South America Doubles – Nov 6th
- North America Doubles – Nov 7th
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
Earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards by tuning in to Brawlhalla’s Esports Twitch streams. The longer you watch, the more you earn! Rewards for Doubles Weekend include:
- Esports Colors v.2
- Vive La Revolucien Skin
- Pyrois Blast Cannon
- Champion’s Throne Emote
To learn more about Brawlhalla Esports Year Six, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
For those looking for a fright, the Halloween Bundle brings treasures from the depths of the underworld:
- Nix Legend Unlock
- Scarecrow Nix Skin with Reaping Time Scythe & Birdshot Blasters
- Maniacal Laugh Emote
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. You can claim your loot here!
- No tricks here! Follow the trail of candy corn to find all the Brawlhalloween treats!
- New Legend: Munin – The Raven
- Weapons: Scythe, Bow
- Stats: 5 Strength, 6 Dexterity, 4 Defense, 7 Speed
- 3 new Skins: Magpie Munin, Hugin, DJ Hugin
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Jiro, Brynn, Cross, Jaeyun, Cassidy, Thor, Artemis, Xull, and Ember.
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.