Last week Cartoon Network’s Steven Universe joined Brawlhalla with Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Stevonnie. Malachite also makes an appearance as a new KO Effect! This Epic Crossover event also features the new Bubble Tag game mode as a permanent addition to Brawlhalla’s custom games, a new 1v1 map called Crystal Temple, and more!
Additionally, we changed items on sale and updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation.
The future is bright as the Crystal Gems always find a way to save the day! Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Stevonnie are new Epic Crossovers. Epic Crossovers feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
In Brawlhalla, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Stevonnie mirror the abilities of Petra, Xull, Kaya, and Val, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends. Steven Universe and all related characters are trademarks of and © Cartoon Network.
- Garnet Epic Crossover – “Garnet is “stronger than you” with rocket gauntlets and energy blasts.”
- Garnet will strike opponents down with her giant rocket gauntlets.
- Amethyst Epic Crossover – “Amethyst is a free spirit knocking out her opponents with whip and Purple Puma!”
- Watch out for Amethyst’s spin dash!
- Pearl Epic Crossover – “A graceful warrior devoted to protecting Earth. Making you strong in the real way.”
- With her unique abilities, her Holo-Rose Quartz and Holo-Pearl will stop any enemies!
- Stevonnie Epic Crossover – “The first human-Gem fusion. Stevonnie… is an experience! Let’s jam!”
- Lion also portals in to help Stevonnie in battle. You can even catch Steven and Connie in the middle of the action!
- “This toxic relationship will drag you down!”
- This colossal fusion features Malachite grasping your opponent before being sealed and dragged back down to the ocean.
This Steven Universe event also includes:
- A new Steven Universe themed Game Mode – Bubble Tag!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A new 1v1 Map featuring the Crystal Gems’ home base, Crystal Temple.
- A Steven Universe themed UI Takeover!
Battle like the Crystal Gems! Strike your opponents to capture them in Gem Bubbles. Bubbled players can’t attack and have limited movement, but you can save the day by tagging your teammates to free them. Capture the entire enemy team to score a point. The first team to 5 points wins!
- New Bubble Tag Game Mode
- 3v3 Teams
- Capture your opponents in Gem Bubbles by striking them!
- Tag your teammates to free them.
- Bubbled players can even dash to their teammates or away from opponents!
- First team to 5 points wins!
Get the team together for this 3v3 game! Don’t have a team? Fear not, we’ll find one for you! Hit the Coliseum, snag the ball, juke or pass past your opponents, and hold it in their goal to score! No team damage, and you can go through walls the same color as you. First team to 3 scores wins!
- 3v3 Brawlball
- 5 minutes
- Queue up solo or with a team!
Last week we’ve added a new tool to PC to help creators within the community! Introducing the new Image Render Tool which allows users to render images of in-game items, like Legends, Skins, Colors, Podiums, and more.
- To find the Image Render Tool, look for the wrench icon in the upper right-hand corner menu to access the Options menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Options menu to find the “Image Render Tool.”
- Users may scroll through the different available options in “Graphic Type.”
- Under “Advanced,” users may even select different animation poses, which frame to capture, and choose the dimensions of the image.
- Image renders can be found in the user’s directory in a folder labelled “BrawlhallaRenders.”
- Follow the pink gem flower to find all the Steven Universe Epic Crossover items!
- We’re currently rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Koji, Nix, Thor, Ember, Wu Shang, Sidra, Brynn, and Lord Vraxx.
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself new bounty in Valhalla.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Wu Shang – Using the way of peace, discipline and martial arts, he takes down his foes with Spear and Gauntlets!
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!