The fall of the Order of the Exalted Lion has taken over Valhalla. Threats that were once thought to be defeated are rising again. The Zombie Lord – Ehzot has risen, and threatens to destroy all that the Order has built. This fourth season of Brawlhalla’s Battle Pass features 85 tiers of exclusive content, including the Ehzot Azoth Skin.
We’ve updated the free Legend Rotation to feature Azoth, Magyar, Artemis, & more, and we’re featuring Horde for Brawl of the Week.
It’s the last week of Summer Championship 2021! Tune in to the stream for Viewership Rewards, including your last chance to earn the exclusive Helios Gem Gauntlets.
The fall of the Order of the Exalted Lion has spread through Valhalla! This latest Battle Pass season features 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions. All players have access to the Weekly Missions to unlock more items! The Battle Pass season will last 12 weeks.
This Battle Pass features Skins for Azoth, Cross, and Queen Nai as well as an animated Epic Skin for Diana and a Progression Skin for Mordex.
This Battle Pass also features:
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- A purchasable Gold Track with a bunch of additional exclusive rewards like a new Progression Podium.
- All players having access to all the Weekly Missions!
- A new exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- A new UI takeover featuring an animated splash art of Octavius Mordex and Soulbound Diana.
- New main menu, character select, and post-game theme music matching the score of the Order.
- Two new Maps for Free-for-All and 1v1 queues.
Exclusive Battle Pass Items
This Battle Pass includes new rewards, like an exclusive Title and even a special Avatar for players who complete all 85 tiers.
All players are automatically granted access to a Battle Pass track to unlock a new Title reward, more unique Colors, Avatars, Emotes, an animated Sidekick, and a Weapon Skin.
- Players can also unlock the Gold track to immediately unlock some exclusive items, like the newest Progression Skin and Podium.
- Unlocking the Gold track grants access to a tremendous amount of additional exclusive items and also contains boosters to unlock rewards even faster.
- Gold Track rewards include the Octavius Mordex Progression Skin, Soulbound Diana Epic Skin, Mammoth Coins, Animated Avatars, and a whole lot more.
New Missions for Battle Pass
This Exalted Lion Battle Pass comes with new missions to complete!
- All players are granted access to all the Weekly Missions!
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions are available throughout the season.
- Earn Battle Gems by completing missions to earn rewards!
- Battle Gems measure a player’s progress toward the next reward tier.
- Unlocking the Gold track grants boosters for more opportunities to earn Battle Gems and rewards.
Earn Battle Gems to Level Up
If you’re new to Brawlhalla’s Battle Pass seasons, each week new missions unlock new opportunities to earn more Battle Gems while still allowing previous missions to be completed.
- Battle Gems are earned by completing missions in matchmaking games except for Brawl of the Week.
- Players can get even more Battle Gems just by playing Brawlhalla. Any matchmaking game rewards Battle Pass XP that advances the “Earn Battle Pass XP” mission.
- Completing the mission gives players Gems and a new, more challenging “Earn Battle Pass XP” mission.
Players can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Exalted Lion Battle Pass season, so grab your favorite Legend and start brawling. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
Team up with 3 friends and defend the gates of the Great Hall against an army of demons! How many waves can you hold off? Do well enough and Gruagach might join the fight against you!
- Horde Game Mode
- 4 players
- Fight the waves of demons!
- Survive and defend as long as you can!
It’s the last week of Summer Championship 2021! Watch as the last remaining regions compete this weekend. Australia and Southeast will compete in Doubles on Friday, and North America will be battling it out in Doubles and Singles on Saturday and Sunday.
Tune in to watch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Friday, August 27, 2021 – Australia/Southeast Asia Singles
- Saturday, August 28, 2021 – North America Doubles
- Sunday, August 29, 2021 – North America Singles
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, players can earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards. Viewership Rewards for the Summer Championship include:
- Summer Superfan Title
- Esports Colors v.2
- Helios Gem Gauntlets
- Summer Shard 2021 Avatar
- Esports Colors
- Tide Queen Rocket Lance
To learn more about Brawlhalla Esports Year Six, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
We’ve expanded upon Color exclusions to allow for better visibility and clarity when playing matchmade games.
This means that certain Colors Schemes that blend in with the background of a given Map will not be shown in combat for that match. If an enemy player has selected Color Schemes that do blend in, they will automatically be changed.
This also includes an automatic Color exclusion to avoid players on opposite teams from being shown in similar colors.
- Map Color exclusions only affect matchmade games and Training mode.
- This exclusion only affects what the opposing team looks like during a matchmade game, not what you and your team look like to you.
- Custom Games and Couch Parties will not have Color Schemes changed based off of Map Color exclusions.
We’re featuring an exclusive offer with Prime Gaming, the Darkheart Bundle! From the depths of Terminus, this free bundle includes:
- Darkheart Petra Skin
- Petra Legend Unlock
- Come At Me Emote
- Firehawk Sidekick
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Players can claim their loot here!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Ragnir, Kor, Thatch, Queen Nai, Sidra, Magyar, Azoth, Petra, and Artemis
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of Barbados as he uses Sword and Blasters.
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life as he comes into Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!