Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb. Thor is a new Legend and will be joining the roster permanently!
We’re also celebrating Luck o’ the Brawl with new Skins for Sidra and Jiro, +250 Gold login bonus, and more for a limited time! We’re continuing our roll out of our language options, and Korean is now available. Additionally, we’ve made some game improvements, bug fixes, and more!
- Thor – “God of Thunder”
- Weapons: Orb, Hammer
- Stats: 6 Strength, 4 Dexterity, 7 Defense, 5 Speed
- “It was Thor who wore the first giant foam Bodvar crown, Thor who coined the term ‘Brawlhalla,’ and Thor who created ‘bleacher-jumping’ – the Asgardian tradition of reckless spectators joining free-for-alls mid-match.”
Thor enters with 3 new Skins:
- Cinderguard Thor – “Fully armored and ready to fight.”
- Draugr Thor – “He’ll rise to walk again.”
- Capra Thor – “The original GOAT.”
Welcome to Luck o’ the Brawl – the time of the year where you wear green or you’re gonna get KO’d! We’re celebrating the festivities with new Skins for Jiro and Sidra and bringing other lucky charms into Mallhalla for a limited time.
See the list below for all the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies:
- Dullahan Jiro – “Don’t let him call out your name.”
- Merrow Sidra – “Her beauty is only a ruse.”
- Ragnir the Covetous – “Steal from his hoard at your own peril.”
- Warborn Ulgrim – “Ancient warrior of metal! Bonus: War Pipes spout flames while brawling!”
- Lucky Clover Colors
- Show off your luck with these green, orange, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend!
- KO-Ching! – “It’s the end of the rainbow for your opponents!”
- Gold Mine Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Brawling is your business, and business is BOOM-ing.”
- Lucky Charm Avatar
- “A little bit of luck just for you.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Luck o’ the Brawl will also feature a UI Takeover and +250 Gold per login!
Square off against your opponent in this hard hitting KO fest! Chew through your foe’s 5 Stocks with damage cranked up to an insane 300%! Send your challenger into orbit before they know what hit them. First to 5 KOs wins!
- 5 Stocks
- 300% Damage
- Follow the lucky clovers to find the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies.
- The Royal Order and Celestial Chests are available with exclusive Skins for a limited time!
- Check out the new Sale items!
We’re continuing our roll out of language options on PC and appreciate those who have already submitted feedback! Korean is now an available language. If you have feedback about our language options, please submit it through this form.
- Special thanks to:
- Dobrein for helping to improve the Russian translation.
- Mephi, TatataiaFurcchim, and Lucas Uchiha for their help with the Portuguese translation.
- Juangana, Soulthief, SQUAiR, and Magnetius for their help in improving our Spanish translation.
- Taise and Comesa for improving our German translation.
- Azatsu and Pyrokat14 for helping to improve the French translation.
- alfier95 for improving our Italian translation.
- Some of the main portions of the game are now available in: Korean, Russian, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish.
- To select a new language, go to Options > System Settings.
We’re continuing to add adjustments to the new Warshuttle Map found in Experimental Queue. Play a game on it and let us know how it feels!
- The initial weapon spawn has been slightly centered further.
- The height of the 2v2 initial weapon spawns have had their randomness removed, and the variance of the horizontal position for these spawns have been reduced.
- Pulled the spawn positions further in from the sides.
- Added a custom grab animation to Zariel’s Neutral Gauntlet.
- Added support for PS2 Twin Shock controller for PC.
- Fixed a bug causing Cannon and Gauntlets’ pick up FX to not color swap. Credit: WindyThePuffin
- Fixed a rare bug where cancelling a “rejoin game” put the game in an unusable state.
- Fixed an issue where the pause screen would occasionally fail to open when using a keyboard.
- Fixed a bug causing certain Avatars to no longer display in the UI on consoles.
- Fixed a rare bug that would cause store items to be invisible until highlighted.
- Fixed a rare crash on Switch.
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Kaya, Cassidy, Asuri, Wu Shang, Artemis, Xull, Ulgrim and Ragnir.
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Wu Shang – Using the way of peace, discipline and martial arts, he takes down his foes with Spear and Gauntlets!
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!