Before accepting her destiny as queen, Dacia Illuvia explored the Fangwild forest. She met all its denizens, both fair and foul. Embody her spirit of curiosity and adventure with the Rogue Queen Skin for the newest Legend, Arcadia, both available now in Mallhalla.
We’re celebrating Luck o’ the Brawl for one more week! Log in any time during the event to claim the exclusive “Emerald Baron” Title and 250 bonus Gold. Follow the four leaf clovers in Mallhalla to find the new Dragon Hunter Isaiah Skin and many more exclusive seasonal items.
Try out our latest Test Features, and for those in the pursuit of Glory, Ranked Season 24 starts next week on March 30th!
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
- Arcadia – “The Faerie Queen”
- Weapons: Greatsword, Spear
- Stats: 7 Strength, 7 Dexterity, 4 Defense, 4 Speed
- “It is Arcadian tradition that the new queen of the Faefolk take the name of the entire realm as her own. Thus Dacia Illuvia became the Glorious Arcadia, the 92nd, and few would grow to deserve the honor more than the once humble beetle girl.”
Arcadia enters with 3 new Skins:
- Rogue Queen Arcadia – “Her life before royalty.”
- Carapace Armored Arcadia – “Stronger than any man-made steel.”
- Briar Rose Arcadia – “The chaos overwhelmed her might.”
Welcome to Luck o’ the Brawl – the time of the year where you wear green or you’re gonna get KO’d! We’re celebrating the festivities with a new Skin for Isaiah and bringing other lucky charms into Mallhalla for a limited time.
See the list below for all the Luck o’ the Brawl goodies:
- Dragon Hunter Isaiah – “President Coates has a fiery problem that only Isaiah can handle.”
- Cú Sídhe Sentinel – “Don’t wait around for the third howl.”
- Dullahan Jiro – “Don’t let him call out your name.”
- Merrow Sidra – “Her beauty is only a ruse.”
- Ragnir the Covetous – “Steal from his hoard at your own peril.”
- Warborn Ulgrim – “Ancient warrior of metal! Bonus: War Pipes spout flames while brawling!”
Lucky Clover Colors
- Show off your luck with these green, orange, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend!
- KO-Ching! – “It’s the end of the rainbow for your opponents!”
Gold Mine Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Brawling is your business, and business is BOOM-ing.”
Lucky Charm Avatar
- “A little bit of luck just for you.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
The Luck o’ the Brawl also features:
- New free Title Reward for logging on during the event.
- Bonus 250 Gold per login!
- A UI theme takeover. Follow the clovers in Mallhalla to find the exclusive items.
- New character select and victory theme music!
Battle like the Crystal Gems! Strike your opponents to capture them in Gem Bubbles. Bubbled players can’t attack and have limited movement, but you can save the day by tagging your teammates to free them. Capture the entire enemy team to score a point. The first team to 5 points wins!
- Bubble Tag Game Mode
- 3v3 Teams
- Capture your opponents in Gem Bubbles by striking them!
- Free your teammates by attacking or running into them.
- Bubbled players can even dash to their teammates or away from opponents!
- First team to 5 points wins!
In the latest update, we included a new handicap Test Feature that allows you to adjust a player’s starting lives, damage done, and damage taken. We are also testing adjustments to the behavior of thrown weapons: like the way they bounce off targets and how quickly they despawn. Please share your feedback on our Twitter and Discord.
Handicaps allow you to strengthen or weaken players on an individual basis by changing their starting lives, damage done, and damage taken.
To adjust handicaps:
- Open a Custom or Offline lobby.
- Go to Game Settings, and under “Lobby” there will be a new “Allow Handicaps” option.
- After confirming these changes, bubbles will appear below each player showing which handicaps are affecting them.
- Players can adjust handicaps by going to the party menu (“V” key or “X” button), or with a new hotkey (“[” key or left bumper).
- The party leader can adjust handicaps for all players — but each client can also adjust their own handicaps as well.
- This same rule is now applied to teams – any player can adjust what team they are on, instead of only the leader having control.
Players can increase/decrease handicaps separately for each player.
- Adjust how much damage players dish out and receive, between 50% to 300%.
- These changes stack multiplicatively with each other, and with the lobby-wide damage multiplier.
For several stock-based game modes, players are able to change how many lives each player starts with as well.
On each of the character select, Match Preview, and Scoreboard screens you can see what handicaps are applied to each player.
For our first round of Test Features targeting weapon item behavior, thrown weapons now bounce significantly less when colliding with targets, resulting in them becoming stationary much sooner. Along with this, thrown weapons also despawn much faster after becoming stationary. These changes together result in a significant decrease in the amount of time a weapon may be picked up again.
- Thrown weapons bounce less and disappear faster.
For more information, including graduated and adjusted test features, check out brawlhalla.com/test-features.
Train to become an elite soldier like Isaiah with the Shadow Ops bundle! This pack contains everything you need to launch a covert mission, including:
- Shadow Ops Isaiah Skin
- Isaiah Legend Unlock
- Shadowboxing Emote
This limited-time promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Jiro, Koji, Wu Shang, Magyar, Isaiah, Brynn, Scarlet, Fait, and Ember.
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Wu Shang – Using the way of peace, discipline and martial arts, he takes down his foes with Spear and Gauntlets!
- Magyar – As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Hammer to take into battle.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.