Love is in the air! Valhallentine’s 2021 begins with exclusive seasonal items including all new Skins for Kaya and Dusk, the Lovestruck 2021 Podium, eleven other seasonal Valentine-themed Skins, Lovestruck Colors, and much more! Just follow the hearts in Mallhalla.Amidst these flowery festivities, Magyar makes a haunting debut in the free-to-play Legend rotation, and Switchcraft 2v2 is featured as Brawl of the Week.
It’s the season of love – we’re celebrating with a themed UI Takeover complete with all new main menu music, a whole bouquet of exclusive seasonal items, and +250 Bonus Gold per login. This Valhallentine’s, let’s take a moment to think of the ones we cherish most! Sure, there might be some accidental knockouts in 2v2 and Brawldown, but in the end, we remember this well said poem from our prior celebrations –
See the list below for all the Valhallentine treats:
Red Rose Kaya – “Her arrows never miss their target!”
- This curious forest sprite is ready to spread mischief with her Rosewood Spear and Everlasting Shot Bow.
Date Night Dusk – “This man of mystery is ready to break some hearts.”
- The eligible elven bachelor is going out on the town with his Crush Killer Spear and Love Sick Orb.
Cho-Kor-Late – “With a cherry on top!”
- He may look sweet as candy, but his Sucker Punch is a Jawbreaker
Red Romance Volkov – “He’d love to have you for dinner…”
- Fall into a Love Affair with this Heartthrob of a vampire.
Lovelaced Ada – “This sweet romance will leave
- She loves you… She loves you not… she definitely loves you not.
Secret Admirer Zariel – “Would you be my Valentine?”
- This divine warrior will tug on your Heartstrings with their Love’s Embrace
Heartbreaker Barraza – “Giving love a bad name.”
- He’ll take A Shot at Love and Axe You Out!
Suitor Lucien – “If looks could kill (and they do).”
- This Beautiful & Deadly beau is just handing out Heartaches
Heart of Hathor Mirage – “No better way to be
welcomed to the afterlife.”
- Beware this alluring undertaker, armed with the Tines of the Heart and Uraeus’ Fang.
Demon Bride Hattori – “They say marriage changes you.”
- Bonus: Horrific visage with Hattori’s expressions.
- The underworld hath no fury like a warrior woman scorned. Watch out for Falling Blossoms or you’ll get The Final Gift.
Eternal Love Brynn – “Fall in love with her forever,
and ever, and ever.”
- This Valkyrie may seem like a Heartbreaker, but she’s really a Heartseeker.
Classy Roland – “A rose in his teeth, eleven more in his chest hair.”
- Looks like chivalry is still very much alive, This irresistible Knight is armed with his trusty Love Letter Opener and Fancy Lance.
Date Night Nai – “She even likes the same bands you do.”
- Love Hurts with this punk rock queen. The Blackhearts are her Katars, not her band…
Lovestruck 2021 – ”Owl be yours this Valentine’s”
- Now with sound FX!
- Let the love soar with this new design.
Cupid’s Bow – “Shot through the heart!”
- Exclusive Valhallentine’s Bow Weapon Skin.
- These pink, red, and white colors are sure to be a KO!
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold.
XO KO – “KO-ed in the name of love.”
- Bonus: Displays your Legend’s face on each Cherub!
Chocolate Bear’dvar Avatar – “Nothing says love like chocolate… and bears.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Candy Hearts Avatar – “Aw you’re sweet! And kind of chalky.”
- An animated Avatar!
Even more Switchcraft mayhem! Get a teammate and jump into this crazy 2v2 Stock battle. Pick 3 Legends and watch their weapons and sigs get jumbled up. Battle equally scrambled opponents and try to knock out all 6 of their Stocks first to win!
- 2v2 Teams
- 3 Stocks for each player
- Last team standing wins!
Valhallentines items are in Mallhalla!
- Find the Valhallentines items by following the hearts in Mallhalla.
New items added with Patch 5.03.
- Sky Pirate Sidra
- Bitpunk Cassidy
- Dumbbell Curls Emote
- Fu Lion Charm Orb Skin
- Dragon’s Fury Greatsword Skin
- Darkheart Claymore Greatsword Skin
- More Country Flag Avatars!
The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available.
- To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
Check out the new Sale items!
The Smoke Trails visual effect Test Features were updated based on community feedback. The time the Smoke Trails effect appears on screen has been shortened in order to reduce their visual footprint during battle.
Test Features are available to try out in the Experimental queue and in Custom Lobbies with Test Features enabled.
Please let us know your experience with these Test Features on Twitter and Discord! Check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes Magyar in their debut appearance alongside: Cassidy, Ulgrim, Fait, Onyx, Ember, Caspian, Sidra, and Dusk.
- Magyar– As the last remaining member of the Batavian Strazci army and wielding the strength of a 100 elite knights, this spectral guardian has come for the glory of battle with their Greatsword and Hammer!
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb, carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.