Love is in the air! Valhallentine’s 2023 begins with an all new Val Skin, Lovestruck 2023 Podium, “Brawlentine” Title reward at login, and many more exclusive items like 15 other seasonal Skins. Collect all the Valentine treats by following the candy hearts in Mallhalla!
The Lightbringers’ journey continues in ValhallaQuest! New Weekly Missions include: “Win matches with Legends from Thera”, “Sword KOs”, and “win matches with 3 or less Strength”. All adventurers are automatically granted access to the Battle Pass track and Weekly Missions with an option to purchase the Gold track for numerous extra rewards.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Discord, and TikTok!
It’s the season of love, so let’s take a moment to think of the ones we cherish most! Whether you’ve got a favorite 2v2 partner or you’re queuing solo this year, we remember our favorite Valhallentine’s poem –
See the list below for all the Valhallentine’s treats:
Love Bug Val – “</there seems to be a bug in the code.>”
- Will you be her Val-entine? This cyborg is ready to break some hearts and squash some bugs with her “Heart Flutter” Sword and “Bug Fixers” Gauntlets.
- “The ultimate wingman.”
- “Her grace and beauty will be the last thing you see.”
Red Rose Kaya – “Her arrows never miss their target!”
- This curious forest sprite is ready to spread mischief with her Rosewood Spear and Everlasting Shot Bow.
Date Night Dusk – “This man of mystery is ready to break some hearts.”
- The eligible elven bachelor is going out on the town with his Crush Killer Spear and Love Sick Orb.
Cho-Kor-Late – “With a cherry on top!”
- He may look sweet as candy, but his Sucker Punch is a Jawbreaker
Red Romance Volkov – “He’d love to have you for dinner…”
- Fall into a Love Affair with this Heartthrob of a vampire.
Lovelaced Ada – “This sweet romance will leave
- She loves you… She loves you not… she definitely loves you not.
Secret Admirer Zariel – “Would you be my Valentine?”
- This divine warrior will tug on your Heartstrings with their Love’s Embrace
Heartbreaker Barraza – “Giving love a bad name.”
- He’ll take A Shot at Love and Axe You Out!
Suitor Lucien – “If looks could kill (and they do).”
- This Beautiful & Deadly beau is just handing out Heartaches
Heart of Hathor Mirage – “No better way to be
welcomed to the afterlife.”
- Beware this alluring undertaker, armed with the Tines of the Heart and Uraeus’ Fang.
Demon Bride Hattori – “They say marriage changes you.”
- Bonus: Horrific visage with Hattori’s expressions.
- The underworld hath no fury like a warrior woman scorned. Watch out for Falling Blossoms or you’ll get The Final Gift.
Eternal Love Brynn – “Fall in love with her forever,
and ever, and ever.”
- This Valkyrie may seem like a Heartbreaker, but she’s really a Heartseeker.
Classy Roland – “A rose in his teeth, eleven more in his chest hair.”
- Looks like chivalry is still very much alive, This irresistible Knight is armed with his trusty Love Letter Opener and Fancy Lance.
Date Night Nai – “She even likes the same bands you do.”
- Love Hurts with this punk rock queen. The Blackhearts are her Katars, not her band…
Lovestruck 2023 Podium – “You might catch the love bug this season!”
- New exclusive design for 2023.
- Featuring animated fountains, lady bugs, and red roses!
Cupid’s Bow – “Shot through the heart!”
- Exclusive Valhallentine’s Bow Weapon Skin.
- These colors are sure to be a KO with their pink, red, and white colors.
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold!
XO KO – “KO-ed in the name of love.
- Bonus: Displays your Legend’s face on each Cherub!”
- An exclusive KO for this romantic event.
Candy Hearts Avatar – “Aw you’re sweet! And kind of chalky.”
- An animated Avatar!
Chocolate Bear’dvar Avatar – “Nothing says love like chocolate… and bears.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Give a Bouquet – “Any teammate deserves some roses after a double knockout!”
- A Buddy Emote unique to Valhallentine’s.
Valhallentine’s 2023 also features:
- New “Brawlentine” Title reward, unlockable by logging in during the Event.
- Valentine’s themed UI Takeover including seasonal main menu music.
- Bonus +250 Gold per login!
Jaeyun: Now that we’ve all formed this party, what should we call ourselves?
Kaya: The Night’s End! The Last Champions!
Hugin: That’s a bit extra don’t you think?
Sidra: You know, Ember came back REAL different from her last trip to the Fangwild… and her Bow had a pretty cool name…
Hugin: Yeah, and I think we could explain away the lore. I’m sure the Gamemaster won’t mind us having a little of our OWN fun with this campaign.
“And so it was, the Lightbringers must quest to defeat the dark warlock and restore light to the realm.”
Battle Pass Season 7 – ValhallaQuest features new Skins for the Lightbringers: Hugin, Kaya, and Sidra, a Progression Skin for the leader Jaeyun: the Luminous Paladin, and an animated Epic Skin for their nemesis, Volkov: the Infernal Warlock.
Complete the progression missions to level up Jaeyun and reach his final animated form.
Battle Pass Season 7 also features:
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- Weekly Missions available to all players.
- A purchasable Gold Track with additional exclusive rewards like the new Hero’s Quest Progression Podium.
- 85 Tiers of new content including Avatars, Emotes, Sidekicks, Weapon Skins, UI Theme, and Loading Frame.
- Battle Pass themed Emojis based on the new Skins, including animated Emojis!
- A new Map – Shorwind Fishing Port, featuring an animated background!
- New Game Mode: Dice & Destruction.
- 4 new Brawl of the Week Modes.
- Join Jaeyun’s party of adventurers with the “Lightbringer” Title Reward.
- UI takeover featuring an animated splash art of Infernal Warlock Volkov & The Lightbringers.
- New main menu, character select, and post-game theme music.
- For all the completionists, a special Avatar awaits you if you make it through all 85 tiers & complete all the Weekly missions!
Adventurers can unlock over 100 new rewards during the Battle Pass: ValhallaQuest season, so grab your favorite Legend’s character sheet and start brawling! Players may also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active. For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
Face off against a fierce party while Scruffy stands guard outside the Salty Sailor! Find another adventurer and pick your best 3 Legends to challenge your enemy party. Cycle through your chosen Legends as you lose stocks. KO all Legends in the enemy party to win!
- 2v2 Strikeout!
- 3 Stocks!
- Last team standing wins!
- Queue alone or with a friend!
Winter Championship 2023 reaches its second and final weekend with Doubles! Starting this Friday, each Brawlhalla Esports region from around the world will be competing in their respective 2v2 matches. Find out which duo will achieve victory!
Tune in to watch the action live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Friday, February 10 – Southeast Asia & Australia Doubles
- Saturday, February 11 – Europe & South America Doubles
- Sunday, February 12 – North America Doubles
For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
Earn exclusive Viewership Rewards by tuning in to our Twitch streams. The longer you watch, the more you earn! Rewards for this weekend include:
- Esports Colors v.3
- “Chill” Title Reward
- “The Frozen Cutlass” Sword Skin
To learn more about Brawlhalla Esports Year Eight, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
Strike from the shadows and fade into the night. The Nightblade Bundle has revealed itself including:
- Nightblade Hattori Skin (+2 Weapon Skins)
- Hattori Legend Unlock
- Dusk Spear Weapon Skin
- Dander Avatar
- Hattordoodle Avatar
- Hattori WP Emoji
This promotion is free to all Amazon Prime members in supported regions. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Ragnir, Cross, Jaeyun, Thor, Lord Vraxx, Hattori, Munin, Lin Fei, & Kaya.
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?
- Munin – Rocking out to the sweet sounds of her Scythe and Bow, she’s ready to brawl in the Grand Tournament and finish her next Ravenqueen concert!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!