Last week the Valhallentine’s Event fluttered in with new Skins for Volkov and Kor! The event also features a new Lovestruck 2020 Podium, eleven exclusive Valentine-themed Skins, Lovestruck Colors, and many more limited-time items that can be found in Mallhalla. The Cannon Update in Test Features also received a few adjustments last week!
Additionally, we changed the Brawl of the Week to Capture the Flag, updated the free-to-play Legends Rotation, and changed items on sale.
It’s the season of love, so let’s take a moment to think of the ones we cherish most! Sure, there might be some accidental knockouts in 2v2 and Brawldown, but in the end, we remember this well said poem from our prior celebrations –
See the list below for all the Valhallentine treats:
- Red Romance Volkov – “He’d love to have you for dinner…”
- Cho-Kor-Late – “With a cherry on top!”
- Secret Admirer Zariel – “Would you be my Valentine?”
- Lovelaced Ada – “This sweet romance will leave you hurting.”
- Heartbreaker Barraza – “Giving love a bad name.”
- Suitor Lucien – “If looks could kill (and they do).”
- Heart of Hathor Mirage – “No better way to be welcomed to the afterlife.”
- Demon Bride Hattori – “They say marriage changes you. Bonus: Horrific visage with Hattori’s expressions.”
- Eternal Love Brynn – “Fall in love with her forever, and ever, and ever.”
- Classy Roland – “A rose in his teeth, eleven more in his chest hair.”
- Date Night Nai – “She even likes the same bands you do.”
- Lovestruck 2020 Podium – “A mythical creature indeed!’”
- New exclusive design for this year.
- Featuring an animated marble Pegasus statue!
- Cupid’s Bow
- “Shot through the heart!”
- Exclusive Valhallentine Bow Weapon Skin.
- Lovestruck Colors
- These colors are sure to be a KO with their pink, red, and white colors.
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold!
- XO KO
- “KO-ed in the name of love. Bonus: Displays your Legend’s face on each Cherub!”
- An exclusive KO for this romantic event.
- Candy Hearts Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Aw you’re sweet! And kind of chalky.”
- Chocolate Bear’dvar Avatar
- “Nothing says love like chocolate… and bears.”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Valhallentine’s will also feature a UI Takeover and +250 Gold per login!
Protect your team’s flag while stealing the enemy team’s flag in this 3v3 game mode for control of Demon Island! Unite both flags at your base to score a point. Watch out! You’ll drop the enemy’s flag if you take damage. Players can return their flags to their base by touching it. First team to 3 points wins!
- Capture the Flag Game Mode
- 3v3 Team
- Unite your flag with the enemy’s flag at your base to score points!
- First team to 3 points wins!
- Find all the Valhallentine items by following the candy hearts in Mallhalla.
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
Last week, based on your feedback, we made some adjustments to the Cannon Update with its effects and balance. You can check out these test features by queuing the Experimental queue or enabling them in Custom Lobby options.
Please continue to let us know about your experience with this test feature on Twitter and Discord! Check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
- Experimental Cannon Effects
- Adjusted the first blast of Neutral Light and the blast in Down Air to better represent its threat areas. The smoke effects have been replaced with embers to better match the theming of the kit.
- Experimental Cannon Balance
Experimental Cannon Neutral Light:
Increased Time to Hit from 9 to 10.
Experimental Cannon Side Light:
Increased Cooldown on miss from 10 to 13.
Experimental Cannon Down Air:
Adjusted angle of send of the grounded version upward; Increased Recover time on miss for the aerial version from 0 Fixed/18 Variable to 2 Fixed/18 Variable; Increased Cooldown time on hit for the aerial hit from 12 to 14; Decreased Cooldown time on hit for the grounded version from 12 to 9; Slightly Decreased maximum vertical & horizontal threat coverage of grounded hit.
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Lord Vraxx, Koji, Gnash, Petra, Teros, Artemis, Lin Fei, and Ember.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters!
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Gnash – In the darkness, before the dawn of history, this Legend was raised by the harsh jungle itself. This Super Hunter uses Grappling Hammer and Spear in battle.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Grappling Hammer.
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.