Teros’ Down Hammer had a glaring visual bug. Luckily we were able to fix said visual bug without any need for server down time.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Discord, and TikTok!
Art & Animation
- Teros Down Hammer: Fixed a visual bug that occurred during the active frames of this attack.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Volkov, Koji, Scarlet, Thor, Thatch, Ember, Dusk, Onyx, & Mako.
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia has unexpectedly found Valhalla and brought his Scythe and Axe to battle.
- Koji – Armed with his Ancestral Blade & Yumi Bow , Koji slices his way through the battlefield!
- Scarlet – A former women’s boxing champion from England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, Scarlet used her ingenuity and knowledge of steam powered machines to build her own Rocket Lance and Hammer to take into battle.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Thatch – The tournament is a paradise of chaos and fire for this Madman of Barbados as he brandishes Sword and Blasters.
- Ember – This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.