Get ready for the first ever rounds of Volleybrawl Triples featured as the Brawl of the Week! Hit the stadium’s sands in teams of 3 to compete for the love of this newest Game Mode.
This week Thea sprints into the free-to-play Legend rotation to make her debut. Gear up with your sponsored Battle Boots & Rocket Lance, and make quick work of your opponents in the arena.
At the end of the week, we’re hosting this year’s first Charity Stream, benefiting the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Get ready for 12 hours of gaming for a good cause! The stream features Viewership Rewards, like the all-new Charity Scythe – Erudition’s Call – as well as unique donation incentives depending on the games.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Discord!
Starting at 1pm Eastern, an all-star lineup of Brawlhalla developers & community members will be livestreaming for 12 hours to raise money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
You can earn exclusive Viewership Rewards by watching the livestream on twitch.tv/brawlhalla. The longer you watch, the more you earn! Rewards for this stream include:
- NEW: “Generous” Title Reward
- Community Colors v.2 Color Scheme
- Esports v.3 Color Scheme
- NEW: Erudition’s Call Scythe Weapon Skin
Check out a preview of the schedule below for a few of the games we’ll be playing & their donation incentives! For more info and the full schedule, visit brawlhalla.com/charity.
To see times in your local timezone, visit brawlhalla.com/schedule.
1pm EDT – Brawlhalla
- Every Donation gets their name or username said by the Brawlhalla Announcer.
- $100 – 1v1 match versus a Dev.
- $150 – 2v2 match versus 2 Devs.
- $200 – 3v3 match against 3 Devs.
4pm EDT – Risk of Rain 2
- $10 – Delay progress for 2 minutes (for the current level, doesn’t stack).
- $20 – Hit the next boss shrine.
- $30 – 1 Player has to exchange 5 held items for the next copy item maker or salvage 5 items.
- $50 – All players can’t use their dodge button for 2 minutes.
7pm EDT – Dead By Daylight
- $15 – Runners drop their items and can’t pick back up the same item (i.e. someone else can pick up their item).
- $25 – Runners have to fail their next skill check.
- $50 – Cannot touch the generator for 2 minutes.
You can donate by visiting brawlhalla.com/donate. BMG will be matching all donations up to $5,000!
Hit the sands! Team up for an epic 3v3 game of Volleybrawl. Hit the ball to change it to your team’s color. If it touches the opposing team’s floor while it’s your color, it’ll do damage. Deplete their HP to score a point. Be careful: if the ball is still for too long or is hit four times without changing sides it’ll reset. First to three points wins!
- New Volleybrawl Game Mode
- Hit the ball to change it to your team’s color
- When the ball with your team’s color hits the ground, your team scores a point.
- Score points to deplete the opposing team’s HP
- First to 3 points wins!
Like a blazing comet in the sky, the Mysterious Stranger Bundle has arrived! Orion presents a selection of some of his finest battle attire and much more in this new pack which includes:
- Orion Legend Unlock
- Harbinger Orion Skin
- Kabuto Orion Skin
- Next Level Emote
- The Reads Emote
This promotion is free to all Amazon Prime members in supported regions. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
This week, Thea takes her mark to make her free-to-play Legend rotation debut! The roster also includes Hattori, Cross, Azoth, Mako, Dusk, Mordex, Yumiko, and Lin Fei.
- Thea – Sent on an epic quest by Zeus, this ancient Greek Speedster journeyed to Valhalla and built herself an empire of Eternal Sports endorsements! She’ll make quick work of her opponents with Battle Boots & Rocket Lance.
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life again (and again) in Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.
- Mordex – Wielding his Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!
- Yumiko – Holding the appearance of a blind seamstress, this centuries old fox spirit has been brought into battle wielding her Magical Hammer and Bow!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.