Have fun in the sun with exclusive, limited-time seasonal cosmetic items! Celebrate with new Skins, Hotshot Vector and Island Azoth, a new Heatwave 2020 Podium, seven other exclusive summer Skins, a Hot Lava KO Effect, and so much more. Heatwave 2020 scorches Valhalla for one more week!
Jaeyun, the newest Legend, brought the newest Weapon, the Greatsword, to the Grand Tournament as well! Jaeyun is the 50th new Legend and has joined the roster permanently.
For a limited time in Mallhalla, players can find the Solidarity Emote for Campaign Zero in part of the Black Lives Matter Movement. In addition, we’re featuring a Heatwave exclusive Brawl of the Week – Water Balloon Fight, changed items on sale, and updated the free-to-play Legend Rotation.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Grab your sandals, beach chair, Spike Balls, and join the fun! Surf’s up as we celebrate the hottest time around with new Skins for Vector and Azoth, a new Podium, and bringing other summer goodies into Mallhalla for a limited time.
See the list below for all the Heatwave items:
- Hotshot Vector – “The Maverick has arrived.”
- Island Azoth – “This summer is sure to sizzle to your bones.”
- Thor by the Shore – “Don’t forget the sun screen!”
- Brawl Dad Isaiah – “Grillin’ in the name of…”
- Water Wars Cross – “No lifeguard on duty.”
- Pool Party Diana – “Ever seen a vampire at the pool? Didn’t think so.”
- Wipeout Nix – “Sharks aren’t the most dangerous thing in the water anymore.”
- Dog Days Mordex – “Every dog has its day…At the beach!”
- Atlantean Orion – “Fierce protector of deep sea mysteries.”
Heatwave 2020 Podium
- “Celebrate the Summer Heatwave in the newest tiki tower style!”
- An animated Podium with new colors, sound fx, and tiki design!
- Feel the summer fun with these bright blue, orange, and yellow colors.
- Available for every Legend with hard-earned Gold!
Hot Lava KO
- “Melt your opponents with this hot KO!”
- An exclusive KO Effect for this event.
Endless Heat Wave Avatar
- An animated Avatar!
- “Catch a wave and cruise through the heat!”
Ice Kor-eam Avatar
- “You were expecting Rocky Road?”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Heatwave will also feature:
- Water balloons that replace snowballs!
- +250 bonus Gold per login!
- A summer fun UI Takeover.
- A Heatwave themed Brawl of the Week called Water Balloon Fight.
- Jaeyun – “The Sellsword”
- Weapons: Greatsword, Sword
- Stats: 6 Strength, 5 Dexterity, 5 Defense, 6 Speed
- “As a soldier of fortune he won treasure beyond counting – at least he never counted it himself before he gambled it away.”
Jaeyun enters with 3 new Skins:
- Hanbok Jaeyun – “Nothing traditional here.”
- Gilded Glory Jaeyun – “For glory and riches…or maybe just riches.”
- Death Jester Jaeyun – “Laugh ‘till it hurts.”
- The Greatsword is a new Weapon brought into the Grand Tournament by Jaeyun!
- He earned this huge magic sword on a job protecting the king from the shadow ninja, Jiro.
- The Greatsword introduces a new mechanic to Brawlhalla. During grounded light attacks, a player may enter into a Bridge stance, followed by a Closer stance to create various opportunities to combo an opponent.
- Jaeyun is the first Legend wielding the Greatsword but not the last! More Legends using the Greatsword will be released in the future.
For a limited time, we are introducing the Solidarity Emote for Charity. All proceeds from this Emote will be donated to Campaign Zero. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
When it’s too hot for snowballs, break out the water balloons! Two teams of 3 face off in this 3 minute 150% damage showdown! Score 1 point for hitting someone with a water balloon, 3 points for getting a KO, and lose 1 point for being KO’d. The team with the most points at the end wins!
- 3 minutes
- 150% Damage
- Team with the most points at the end wins!
Discover the new Ranked Rewards!
- Skyforged and Goldforged Greatsword
- Skyforged and Goldforged Trophy Emotes
- Skyforged and Goldforged Jewel Nameplates
- Limited time Emote for charity! All proceeds will go to Campaign Zero.
Looking for a certain chest?
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
Find the new Sales items!
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Val, Volkov, Ragnir, Artemis, Dusk, Kor, Diana, and Lin Fei.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia has unexpectedly found Valhalla and has brought his Scythe and Axe to battle.
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb, carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Grappling Hammer.
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.