3, 2, 1 – Bloom! Turn over a new leaf with brand new seasonal items for Bloomhalla 2022. Featuring new Skins and a new exclusive Podium joining the ever- growing collection of spring-themed items. Follow the Bumblebees in Mallhalla to find them all. We’re also celebrating the spring time with a UI takeover, seasonal main menu music, new Title and more!
Those aren’t the only Spring festivities, we’re kicking off Spring Championship 2022! Each Brawlhalla Esports region will be competing in Doubles matches all weekend long, and you won’t want to miss a moment of the action.
It’s the season of new beginnings – the perfect time to start Bloomhalla 2022! This is a celebration of all things spring time, renewal, and pastel colored. This event brings seasonal items, including: new Skins for Reno and Lin Fei, an exclusive Floral Bliss Podium for 2022, the Floret Fighter Title, & much more!
Honeybeeno – Sweet as honey, but 12 times as dangerous.
- Reno can beekeep himself, thank you very much. He’s got all the necessary equipment with his Smokers Mk. B Blasters and Jar-O- Honey Orb.
Green Thumb Lin Fei – Always cut at an angle.
- Lin Fei is ready to master the art of Gardening with her Trusty Trowels Katars and Koi Cannon.
Elvenhollow Xull – Guardian of the Fangwild woods.
- This not so gentle giant protects the Fangwild forests with his Boomin’ Bark Cannon and Spring Cleaning Axe.
Hwarang Jaeyun – The cold envies the flowers.
- Jaeyun is ready for spring with his Blue Blossom Blade Sword and Flora Striker Greatsword. He’s literally a flower knight!
Floral Bliss 2022
- The flowers have bloomed from the sunshine to welcome spring in this latest Podium!
- Featuring sound and animated FX.
Fluttering Monarch – A friendly pollinator enjoying a flower’s nectar.
- Gathering some nectar for the new season.
- An animated Avatar!
Sleepy Seedling – Sweet dreams in the spring air.
- Even plants need naps.
- Purchasable with Gold!
Spring Songbird – The first tunes of spring.
- Look how happy it is!
- Purchasable with Gold!
Verdant Bloom – Time to turn over a new leaf!
- Celebrate the springtime with these soft pastels.
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold!
Bloomhalla 2022 also features:
- New “Floret Fighter” Title reward, unlockable by logging in during the Event.
- Spring themed UI Takeover including main menu music.
- Bonus +250 Gold per login!
We recently added a bunch of new Test Features. Try out condensed Weapon Spawn locations, adjusted Dodge Cooldowns, and reduced Wall Slip in the Experimental queue. Please share your feedback on our Twitter and Discord. For the fully detailed list of test features, please visit brawlhalla.com/test-features.
Weapon spawn locations have been condensed on maps in the Experimental Queue, bringing them lower to the ground and closer to center stage. This is meant to make stage control more valuable during a game, with fewer weapon spawns being in reach near walls or far above stage.
Dodge Cooldown Adjustments
We’re testing a new feature that aims to level the playing field for most Signatures to avoid their significant animation time being used to stall off-stage for too long with a Gravity Cancel.
Reduced Wall Slip
To further increase the power of stage control, we are testing a stricter version of the Wall Slip mechanic. Wall Slip will now trigger when a maximum of 9 jumps and/or Recovery attacks are performed without hitting or being hit by another player, instead of the normal value of 15. This maximum value is constant and does not change based on the number of times Wall Slip warnings have been triggered.
Celebrate Esports Year 7 with Spring Championship 2022! We’re kicking off the tournament with Doubles matches all weekend long! Tune in to watch the best of the best Brawlhalla players from around the world go head to head in 2v2 matchups.
Don’t miss any of the action, tune in to watch on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Friday, Apr 29, 2022 – Australia & Southeast Asia Doubles
- Saturday, April 30, 2022 – Europe & South America Doubles
- Sunday, May 1, 2022 – North America Doubles
For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
Earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards by tuning in to our Twitch stream, the longer you watch – the more you earn! Rewards for Week 1 Include:
- Esports Colors v.2
- Soul Battery Orb Skin
- Spring Shard 2022 Avatar
To learn more about Brawlhalla Esports Year Seven, visit brawlhalla.com/esports.
Square off against your opponent in this hard hitting KO fest! Chew through your foe’s 5 Stocks with damage cranked up to an insane 300%! Send your challenger into orbit before they know what hit them. First to 5 KOs wins!
- 5 Stocks
- 300% Damage
Journey into the treacherous forest with the Fangwild Bundle! This limited-time pack will include:
- Fangwild Kor Skin
- Kor Legend Unlock
- Next Level Emote
- Giant’s Bane Axe
- Dragon Tooth Katars
This promotion is available to all Amazon Prime members. Claim your loot at https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/brawlhalla.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Mako, Jhala, Kor, Barraza, Munin, Vector, Cassidy, Onyx, and Dusk.
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Munin – Rocking out to the sweet sounds of her Scythe and Bow, she’s ready to brawl in the Grand Tournament and finish her next Ravenqueen concert!
- Vector – Transforming into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wielding his Bow to fight, Vector travels through time and space to battle crime!
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Dusk – Wielding his Spear and a powerful Orb, carved from stone and magic, Dusk seeks to spread chaos throughout Valhalla.