3, 2, 1 – Bloom! We’re turning over a new leaf with Brawlhalla’s first ever spring themed seasonal event. This event brings a swarm of new content including Seasonal Skins for Jaeyun and Xull, a new Title, UI takeover, main menu music, and more!
Ranked Season 20 dropped last week. If you’re new to Seasons, find everything you need to know about Glory and the Elo reset at https://www.brawlhalla.com/news/new-ranked-season-20-begins/.
Spring Championship 2021 continues this Friday, starting with Australia and Southeast Asia Doubles, then continues through the weekend with South America Doubles and Singles.
For our Xbox players, Microsoft recently announced that you’re now able to play Brawlhalla online multiplayer without an Xbox Live Gold membership! For more information, visit their FAQ page.
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
In the spirit of new beginnings, we’re introducing Bloomhalla! A celebration of all things springtime, renewal, and pastel colored, this event launches with all-new seasonal items: the Perennial Brawler Title, new Skins, Colors, & more! Like our other Seasonal Events (and marigolds), Bloomhalla will return every year.
Elvenhollow Xull – Guardian of the Fangwild woods.
- This not so gentle giant protects the Fangwild forests with his Boomin’ Bark Cannon and Spring Cleaning Axe.
Hwarang Jaeyun – The cold envies the flowers.
- Jaeyun is ready for spring with his Blue Blossom Blade Sword and Flora Striker Greatsword. He’s literally a flower knight!
Floral Bliss 2021
- Budding flowers, sunshine, & spring are here in this latest Podium!
- Featuring sound and animated FX.
Fluttering Monarch – A friendly pollinator enjoying a flower’s nectar.
- Gathering some nectar for the new season.
- A new animated Avatar!
Sleepy Seedling – Sweet dreams in the spring air.
- Even plants need naps.
- Purchasable with Gold!
Spring Songbird – The first tunes of spring.
- Look how happy it is!
- Purchasable with Gold!
Verdant Bloom – Time to turn over a new leaf!
- Celebrate the springtime with these soft pastels.
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold!
Spring Championship 2021 continues! On Friday, The Australia and Southeast Asia regions will compete in Doubles, and over the weekend the South America region will battle it out in Doubles & Singles.
Don’t miss any of the action, tune in to watch on twitch.tv/brawlhalla!
- Friday, April 30, 2021 – Doubles: Australia/Southeast Asia
- Saturday, May 1, 2021 – Doubles: South America
- Sunday, May 2, 2021 – Singles: South America
- For times in your local time zone, see brawlhalla.com/schedule.
By tuning in to the Brawlhalla Twitch stream, players can earn exclusive Esports Viewership Rewards. Viewership Rewards for this Spring Championship include:
- Exclusive Regal Sun Sword – The next in our set of Weapon Skins exclusive to this year’s esports tournaments. Be one of the first to earn this Sword!
- New Chocolate Cherry Sunflower Axe – A rustic and traditional design, this Axe is only available as a Spring Championship 2021 Viewership Reward.
- New Spring Spectator Title – Show off your dedication by watching and earning this brand new Title just for the Spring Championship.
- Spring Shard 2021 Avatar – Collect this year’s design of this exclusive animated floral Avatar.
- Esports Colors – Show off your love of our Twitch streams with this rare black, silver, blue, and gold color scheme, applicable for all Legends!
- Firehawk Sidekick – Reborn in flames anew! This bird is usually available in Mallhalla but you can earn it just by tuning in.
There’s a new Bounty Hunter in town. Introducing Reno, the first ever Blasters and Orb Legend. With his trusty Vespian Six Shooter Blasters and loyal Orb companion Orbot, he’ll do whatever it takes to collect his reward.
- Reno – “The Bounty Hunter”
- Weapons: Blasters, Orb
- Stats: 4 Strength, 7 Dexterity, 6 Defense, 5 Speed
- “Four arms, compound eyes, and utter fearlessness make Chitinoids natural gunslingers, but Reno added a dose of genius that made him the greatest tracker this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt.”
Reno enters with 3 new Skins:
- Desperado Reno – “The strong arm of the law has many more arms than we remember.”
- Widowmaker Reno – “You’ll never see him, but you’ll feel his bite.”
- Ferrymoth Reno – “Don’t look into the light.”
High five your partner and get ready to compete Rayman style! In Kung Foot anything goes as you kick, bash, and slash the ball through the opposing team’s goal in this 2v2 newcomer to the Brawlhalla sports scene. First team to score 5 goals wins!
- 5 goals
- 100% Damage
- 5 Minute Timer
- Follow the bumblebees to find all the Bloomhalla goodies!
- Spend your hard-earned Glory on the new Ranked Sidekick, the Twin-Tailed Ox!
- Available in Skyforged and Goldforged.
- Check out the newest Legend, Reno, and his Skins.
- Desperado Reno
- Ferrymoth Reno
- Widowmaker Reno
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Jhala, Sentinel, Orion, Jaeyun, Lin Fei, Teros, Kaya, Fait, and Cross.
- Jhala – Given the title “Exalted Lion” by Apollo himself, Jhala “The Unbroken” takes the glamor of Valhalla in stride while having fun slaying her foes with Axe and Sword.
- Sentinel – The first and greatest costumed superhero in America has come to Asgard, finding those who need protecting and vanquishing injustice with his Katars and Hammer.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Hammer.
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Cross – For years he has owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.