This week a new roster of WWE Superstars joined Brawlhalla as Epic Crossovers! The Undertaker, Roman Reigns, Asuka, and “Macho Man” Randy Savage join The Rock, Becky Lynch, Xavier Woods, and John Cena in the halls of Valhalla.
The WWE-themed game mode, Brawldown, will be featured as the Brawl of the Week during this Epic Crossover event and players will receive bonus login Gold.
The Undertaker, Roman Reigns, Asuka, and “Macho Man” Randy Savage are new Epic Crossovers! Epic Crossovers feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
In Brawlhalla, The Undertaker, Roman Reigns, Asuka, and “Macho Man” Randy Savage mirror the abilities of Thor, Teros, Queen Nai, and Ulgrim, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends. All WWE trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2019 WWE. All Rights Reserved. “Macho Man” Randy Savage TM licensed by CMG Brands, LLC.
- The Undertaker Epic Crossover – “Death waits for no man.”
- Equipped with his signature weapon, “The Last Ride,” The Deadman will bring down any challengers!
- Roman Reigns Epic Crossover – “Unleash the Big Dog into the ring!”
- The Big Dog uses even bigger punches to take out his enemies.
- Asuka Epic Crossover – “The Empress of Tomorrow will take you down.”
- No one is ready to cross paths with The Empress of Tomorrow!
- Macho Man Epic Crossover – “I’m the cream of the crop!”
- OOOOOH Yeah!!! “Macho Man” Randy Savage will show why he is the king of the ring!!
These WWE Superstars are also still available:
- The Rock Epic Crossover – “Can you smell what The Rock is cookin’?”
- Sporting his signature weapon the “People’s Elbow,” The Rock is ready to battle the competition.
- John Cena Epic Crossover – “You can’t see me.”
- The leader of Cenation is ready to adjust some attitudes.
- Becky Lynch Epic Crossover – “I am The Man.”
- Watch out for her Manhandle Slam as Becky Two Belts dominates the arena.
- Xavier Woods Epic Crossover – “Power of positivity!”
- With his team mates Big E and Kofi, Xavier is bringing a New Day to the ring!
In Brawlhalla, The Rock, John Cena, Becky Lynch, and Xavier Woods mirror the abilities of Sentinel, Hattori, Gnash, and Bödvar, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends.
This WWE Superstar event also includes:
- WWE-themed Game Mode, Brawldown, featured as Brawl of the Week.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate the WWE Epic Crossover event!
- A WWE Superstar UI Takeover!
Step into the ring with your tag team partner for a 2v2 no holds barred match! Keep the momentum going by bouncing yourself or your opponents off the ropes. Stun your target with a folding chair or knock them into a table for heavy damage. KO your opponents 3 times each to win!
- Brawldown Game Mode
- 6 Stocks
- 3 minutes
- Use folding chairs and tables to stun your enemies!
- Follow the WWE logo to find the newest Crossovers!
- We’re currently rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
The new free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Caspian, Hattori, Kor, Xull, Ulgrim, Diana, Ada, and Fait.
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Hattori – A gifted ninja with unparalleled skill with the Sword and Spear has discovered Valhalla. Will she find any worthy challengers there?
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Grappling Hammer.
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!