We’re excited to launch a new region in this update – Japan! We’re also introducing Slapshot Artemis and Alpine Kaya as new Skins entering Mallhalla! With the 2019 Spring Championship upon us, we’re celebrating with a new Axe Weapon Skin and updated Avatar. The Dragon’s Chest also has arrived and brings exclusive Skins for Sentinel, Val, and Diana for a limited time! We’re also continuing our Hellboy Epic Crossover Event with bonus login Gold and the new game mode, Horde, as the Brawl of the Week. Additionally, we made some game improvements, updated test features, fixed a few bugs, and more.
With this patch, we’re launching a new server region – Japan! We now have a total of seven servers around the world, including Japan, US West, US East, Brazil, Europe, South East Asia, and Australia.
- To change your main region, head over to Options > Change Regions. Pick your main region, and then you can add eligible backup servers.
- For players choosing the Japan region, please provide us with feedback on your experience at [email protected].
- To check your speeds to the Japan servers, you can ping pingtest-jpn.brawlhalla.com.
- To test your ping, search and open “Command Prompt.”
- Type in “ping pingtest-jpn.brawlhalla.com” to see your speeds.
- Slapshot Artemis – “MVP both on the ice and in a fight.”
- Alpine Kaya – “Last one down the slopes gets KO-ed!”
- The Ancient and Dragon’s Chests are available with exclusive Skins for a limited time.
- Check out the new Sales items!
Celebrating the 2019 Spring Championship
We’re celebrating our 2019 Spring Championship (April 27th – 28th) and International Spring Championship (April 19th – 20th) with two new cosmetic items for a limited time in Mallhalla!
- Spring Shard 2019 Avatar
- “Show your hype for the 2019 Spring Championship!”
- Spring Shard 2019 Avatar
- Weapon Skin
- Blooming Blade Axe
- “Spring has swung.”
- Blooming Blade Axe
- Registrations for the 2019 Spring Championship are still open now at smash.gg/brawlhalla.
- The 2019 Spring Championship will also be live on twitch.tv/brawlhalla.
The Dragon’s Chest has been revealed and comes with exclusive Skins for Sentinel, Val, and Diana for a limited time!
- Three exclusive Skins: Lord Sentinel, Dragonslayer Val, and Elven Ranger Diana.
- Inspired by medieval fantasies of lords and dragons.
- Earn the Dragon’s trust and be rewarded with these exclusive Skins!
Team up with 3 friends and defend the gates of the Great Hall against an army of demons! How many waves can you hold off? Do well enough and Gruagach might join the fight against you!
- New Horde Game Mode
- 4 players
- Fight the waves of demons!
- Survive and defend as long as you can!
- We’ve added a new test feature where the Legend icons on the upper right will not sort during a match if the score under the icon displays Stocks.
- Please let us know how this adjustment feels! Check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
- Code redemption is now available on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- You can now hide the emoji keyboard for code entry on Xbox One.
- The Meet the Legends page can now be sorted by your XP with each Legend and by Rating.
- The Career tab of the Meet the Legends page now shows your Rating and Wins for that Legend for the current Season.
- Thanks to Juangana for the continuing help with the Spanish translation!
- Thanks to Wun.GK for improvements to the Korean translation!
- Fixed a crash on PC due to the game exceeding the number of allowed textures.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Resume” popup to show when entering training mode.
- Fixed instances where weapons would occasionally spawn off the map.
- In Horde Mode, fixed a bug that could cause minion animations to speed up erratically during online play.
- Removed a stray pixel below Ragnir’s Side Katar jump effects.
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Kaya, Artemis, Fait, Xull, Wu Shang, Ragnir, Lucien, and Bodvar.
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Wu Shang – Using the way of peace, discipline and martial arts, he takes down his foes with Spear and Gauntlets!
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Lucien – This mysterious highwayman is always scheming for gold, and now has come to Valhalla to take part in the tournament wielding Katars and Blasters!
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!