Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers. Petra is a new playable Legend and will be joining the roster permanently!
Localization is now available for Switch players! For those in the pursuit for Glory, the new Ranked Season 13 will start on July 3rd. Additionally, we’ve updated our test features, made some game improvements, bug fixes, and more!
To catch the latest Brawlhalla news and content, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Discord!
Download the Wallpaper:
Download 1080×1920 | Download 1920×1080 | Download 2048×1536 | Download 2560×1440 |
For more wallpapers check out Brawlhalla.com/wallpapers
- Petra – The Darkheart
- Weapons: Orb, Gauntlets
- Stats: 8 Strength, 4 Dexterity, 4 Defense, 6 Speed
- “Some say Petra was infected by Darkheart, others say she unlocked its power. Whatever the truth, she has brought that mythic ore and the strength it imbues to Valhalla.”
Petra enters with 3 new Skins:
- Darkheart Petra – “The darkness tried to take over, but now she’s in control.”
- Lost World Petra – “Feel the primal rage.”
- Sourcecode Petra – “She’ll hack your heart into pieces.”
We have redesigned and updated our daily missions to be more engaging and customizable for players! You can now hold up to three missions at a time and replace up to one mission per day. Missions also now give out 250 Gold.
- You will receive one new mission a day, but cannot receive a new one while you have 3 unfinished ones.
- You also can progress toward all 3 missions simultaneously.
- New missions include earning KOs with specific weapons, Gadget KOs, landing Gravity Cancel hits, and more!
Localization is now available for Switch players! The game will automatically detect the language setting on your system.
- You can set your language from the Home Menu by going to: System Settings -> System -> Language.
- Available languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Korean.
- If you have feedback about our language options, please submit it through this form. We appreciate and thank the community for their continued help on improving our language options!
High five your partner and get ready to compete Rayman style! In Kung Foot anything goes as you kick, bash, and slash the ball through the opposing team’s goal in this 2v2 newcomer to the Brawlhalla sports scene. First team to score 5 goals wins!
- 5 goals
- 100% Damage
- 5 Minute Timer
- Find the new Legend Petra and her Skins!
- We’re currently rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
We’ve updated our Test Features, like adding a new Free-for-All map to the Experimental queue: Circus. Try out the map and let us know how it feels! Here are notes on the other updates:
- Graduated Test Feature
- The test feature where the damage meters do not change order in stock game modes has graduated to the live game. This means that if the score under the head icons at the top right represent the players’ stocks, then the head icons will not move.
- Updated Test Features
- New Free-for-All map called Circus in Experimental Queue
- The test feature where the match timer will only show when there’s less than a minute in the game will now show when displaying player names.
- We have tweaked Duplex Arena’s geometry at the bottom of the stage.
- Axe Down Air (Test version): Decreased Recover time on miss from 1 Fixed/10 Variable to 0 Fixed/6 Variable; Decreased Recover time on hit from 0 Fixed/7 Variable to 0 Fixed/5 Variable.
- Axe Ground Pound (Test Version): Decreased maximum momentum that can be carried over into the charge.
- The in-game active test features display has been updated. You can find this by going over to the Experimental Queue and hitting the “View Test Features” button.
- Check out brawlhalla.com/test-features for more information.
Animation and Art
- Slight art change to the shadows on Miami Dome for better clarity.
- Added bent foot views to Skins missing them. Fixes certain Skins sometimes having gray toes in Switch Craft.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurs when attempting to update the camera at the end of the game.
- Fixed a rare crash when showing the hero on the reward screen.
- Fixed a crash on Nintendo Switch that could occur when loading images.
- Fixed an issue with the Saulabi 4K Fight Joystick.
- Fixed a bug where Community Colors would sometimes fail to appear as a valid team color in matchmaking lobbies in situations where both players owned them.
- Fixed issue on PC only causing certain window frames in the store to be visually cut off by 1 pixel on both the x and y axis.
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Val, Zariel, Queen Nai, Scarlet, Asuri, Teros, Mordex, and Isaiah.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition, Val is a force to be reckoned with when utilizing her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Grappling Hammer to take into battle.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Teros – This Minotaur is indifferent to the rules or intent of the Tournament, and instead, takes savage joy in all the battles while crushing his opponents with Axe and Grappling Hammer.
- Mordex – Wielding Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!